PDA

View Full Version : Blinded by the Light

-FA- ManiacalClown
December 27th, 2002, 01:01 PM
Blinded by the Light
Cut loose like a deuce
Another roller in the night

Hello there, everyone. You've probably seen me raising havoc on the server. Thought I'd stop by and pay the forums a visit.

I love that song. :|

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 27th, 2002, 01:31 PM
lol...Welcome to LA_MERC. Tell all j00r friends dis is "D" place to play!!

Scott

}{y|3ri|)
December 27th, 2002, 01:40 PM
bad clown bad!!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 27th, 2002, 04:42 PM
Man...take singing lessons buddy!!

j/k

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 27th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_LaTech
Man...take singing lessons buddy!!

j/k

Tech made a funny.......It's a Christmas Miracle.

THANK YOU MR. HANKY!!!! Christmas p00 rox!!

Scott:laugh:

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 27th, 2002, 06:49 PM
hey hey!

I made fun of him last night. That's why I mentioned it.

Maximus
December 27th, 2002, 07:47 PM
Welcome to the server Clown! You're a good player! Look forward to playin on the server with you again.

Tracker
December 27th, 2002, 08:00 PM
w00t w00t he's a h00t....welcome...to the best server ever..
Tracker

fishsinger
December 27th, 2002, 09:14 PM
Hey, hasnt that song died out yet? i didnt know anyone listened to it anymore. but i do like it.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 27th, 2002, 10:57 PM
LOL...that's one of the wav files we play on the server.
BTW, who 'art thou Fishsinger?? You kinda hit the forums all of a sudden like a ball of fire. I'd like to be the first to welcome you. I get the feeling you already know some of these b00ns. How about an introduction of yourself for those not so priviledged to already know you.

Scott:D

fishsinger
December 28th, 2002, 02:16 PM
hey all, and scott! thanks for welcoming me.i am ashley the sister of sobe who is dating corona. we have a mutual friend hybrid aka. jared. and i found out this was the only way i could reach hybrid, plus corona and him are always talking baout this game counter strike or something so i decided to check it out.
ash

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 28th, 2002, 05:53 PM
You need to play....you NEED to play...

CS is like a drug...you can quit, but you'll always come back.

-FA- ManiacalClown
December 28th, 2002, 07:09 PM
Just out of curiosity, any of you peeps play TFC in addition to the CS goodness?

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 28th, 2002, 07:29 PM
I used to (we're talking like 2-3 years ago) play all the time. Not much anymore though...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 28th, 2002, 08:53 PM
Naw. We had a DMC server for awhile and that was cool but it has gone bye bye too.

Scott

fishsinger
December 29th, 2002, 12:09 AM
Are ya happy now Scott? Now you know who I am! And tech I would love to start playin but corona informs me that i have to have some key or something special to play, so i must wait! i dont get these computer game thingys yall are all so obsessed about. but i wanna try!

Maximus
December 29th, 2002, 03:26 AM
That's just Matt's pathetic excuse for tellin you that he doesn't wanna be nubbed by a GIRL! Esp. his girlfriend's sister!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 29th, 2002, 03:41 AM
HAHA!! He's kinda right...you do need a unique number called a "key" for the game in order to play on line. I'm sure one could be dug up if Corona would just ask. Max is right, he just doesnt want to get owned by a chick. It's bad enough he gets owned by a 5 year old.

Scott:laugh:

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 29th, 2002, 08:49 AM
lmao w00ty w00t Hey fishsinger, you be from the Starkville too?

I watched some of your finest yesterday at the New Orleans Arena as State beat Oklahoma in BB. gg bah to State though, you're going down. Geaux Tigers! w00t j/k

Welcome and make Matt get you and Sobe cd-keys sos youz can play and own him and hybrid. Shouldn't be too hard... To own them I mean. lol

cd
December 29th, 2002, 09:36 AM
off subject but BB do you still play galactic battlegrounds?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 29th, 2002, 09:51 AM
Me??? I have never played GB. I wouldn't mind trying though.

Scott

cd
December 29th, 2002, 05:18 PM
well then you have to play it with me cuz i bought it a while back and never played... didnt want to play with giblet because he would have whooped me... so get ahold of me one day

fishsinger
December 29th, 2002, 06:06 PM
I live in tupelo, but i was born and raised in tennessee! go vols! but my second college would have to be state!oh and maximas corona said he would be glad to get me a key! so ha! and you are right it is very easy to own allllll guys!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==