PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Durden come hither

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 26th, 2002, 11:41 PM
I recently found my new favorite movie...fight club.
somehow, someway, I managed to miss seeing this for the last 3-4 years (how ever long it's been out). i do have to say though, it is the bestest...luv it...gotta def. watch it again...hehehe.

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 27th, 2002, 06:34 AM
:slp

IamTylerDurden
December 27th, 2002, 07:04 AM
w00t!

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!

SnAkEbItE
December 27th, 2002, 11:19 AM
Is that movie any good I have thought about getting it but, never have.

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 27th, 2002, 04:44 PM
I think it's good...but, I would suggest renting this movie before purchase. It's one of those movies that either you REALLY like, or you don't get.

Yes, I own it.

bighead
December 27th, 2002, 07:42 PM
actually bring the dvd over to my house jayson. so i can make a "backup" of it :C)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 27th, 2002, 10:14 PM
I actually have it in Divx...i'm sure you could still make a "backup" though - it's pretty good quality :-P

LA_MERC_Sniper
December 28th, 2002, 07:30 AM
snake i think you will like it it one of those that you see the end and go what the?

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 28th, 2002, 09:44 AM
Exactly Sniper...

My wife saw all of the movie but the last 10-15 minutes and said it was a horrible movie. Then, I watched it again, and she saw the ending...and she said, "What?!"

That was so great!

LA_MERC_Yankee
December 30th, 2002, 09:18 AM
I always love it when people judge a movie without watching the last 10 to 15 minutes. My girlfriend did the same thing with Beautiful Mind. She stopped watching 3/4's of the way through and said it was stupid. Then she watched the whole thing with me and thought it was good.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
December 30th, 2002, 09:32 AM
Fight Club was CRAP!!!!!

Cypher
December 30th, 2002, 10:09 AM
:stu :bash :slp

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
December 30th, 2002, 12:02 PM
:slp :dunno :stu :slap
What a stupid storyline, Ed Norton should have never done a stupid movie like that, oh did i say STUPID!!!! American History X is a great movie he did. But otherwise Fight Club was a totally STUPID movie!!!

Cypher
December 30th, 2002, 04:28 PM
I certainly agree about American History X. And nearly every other movie Norton has done -- including Fight Club! Of course you're entitled to your own opinion about it, and everything else you want to have an opinion about. And I'll admit, Fight Club IS one of those that you either love or hate; I doubt many people just 'kinda liked' it. But I thought it was great! How many times have you seen it? And did you watch it all the way through?

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
December 31st, 2002, 08:01 AM
I've watched it 2x and both times it Sux!!!
Hey the 25th Hour looks good, someone go watch it and tell me how it is.

IamTylerDurden
January 2nd, 2003, 11:38 AM
Hey CtT... quit being a moron, pack your bags and never come back!... The only people that dont like Fight Club have small PP's and even smaller brains!

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
January 2nd, 2003, 12:06 PM
:stu Don't be a hater Tyler!!!
Give me any reason that Fight Club is a good movie.

IamTylerDurden
January 2nd, 2003, 12:50 PM
Amazing plot, great acting, wonderful dialog, ingenious script, good score, amazing directiong of David Fincher....

any questions?

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
January 2nd, 2003, 01:15 PM
:stu OMG H4X!!! I guess it depends whos watching the movie.

LA_MERC_Mercy
January 2nd, 2003, 01:18 PM
yeah...i hated it also...but hey, to each his own...

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 2nd, 2003, 04:09 PM
not my fav but it was ok

JUNKY
January 2nd, 2003, 05:16 PM
Fight Club is the best movie Brad Pitt has never been in.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
January 3rd, 2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_JUNKY

LOL!!! That's not sayn much!!! :p
Hey you guyz check out Ballistic Ecks vs. Sever, a lot of your favorite CS weapons in the movie!!!

LA_MERC_Mercy
January 3rd, 2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_JUNKY

no wonder i didnt like it...i dispise brad pitt...:ugh

Cypher
January 3rd, 2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by -=[CtT]-KOrruptED=-
Hey you guyz check out Ballistic Ecks vs. Sever

HOLY LORD tell us you're joking... PLEASE tell us you're joking. I saw this movie... and had a near-suicide experience about halfway through it. I've read several reviews that flat-out said that this was "the worst movie ever made". I'm gonna have to agree (sadly I didn't find these reviews until AFTER I suffered through it). And you said you hated Fight Club...

Based on this new evidence, I'm going to have to change my position on the Fight Club issue from "hey, to each his own; it's not for everybody" to "your taste in movies sucks; go eat dirt".

No offense. I'm sure you can't help it.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
January 3rd, 2003, 04:50 PM
I did not say it was a great movie, I just said it had a lot of the guns we use in CS.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 3rd, 2003, 04:52 PM
"go eat dirt." Well, I'll give you 8.5 for originality but as far as being sarcasticlaly witty, I'd have to give it a 4.

"No offense. I'm sure you can't help it."

That had some redeaming qualities buy alas, fell short of the coveted mark of "back-handed, b*tch-slap, sarcastic comment." Better luck next time Red.....lol

Scott:d:

Cypher
January 3rd, 2003, 04:53 PM
but the fact that you encouraged us to see it... that's not just mean... that borders on cruel and unusual. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy.

Cypher
January 3rd, 2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Big_Brother
"go eat dirt." Well, I'll give you 8.5 for originality but as far as being sarcasticlaly witty, I'd have to give it a 4.

"No offense. I'm sure you can't help it."

That had some redeaming qualities buy alas, fell short of the coveted mark of "back-handed, b*tch-slap, sarcastic comment." Better luck next time Red.....lol

oh but i tried so hard... I must've spent a whole 0.5 seconds racking my brain to think of that. And I didn't know you were the wit judge around here. That's almost ironic :)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 3rd, 2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Redrum

And I didn't know you were the wit judge around here. That's almost ironic :)

That's ma boy.....you get duel 9's for that one.....LMAO!!!

Scott:laugh:

IamTylerDurden
January 3rd, 2003, 11:48 PM
This is just reason after reason why Mr. Rum is my best friend!!!

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
January 4th, 2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Redrum
but the fact that you encouraged us to see it... that's not just mean... that borders on cruel and unusual. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy.

LOL, I only watched it cuz of Talisa Soto and Lucy Liu!!! Yummy :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==