PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boys 2

IamTylerDurden
December 22nd, 2002, 05:37 PM
W00T!!!!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/columbia/badboys2/

If you havent seen the first one all ready, I HIGHLY suggest you do that ASAP!!!!

Disorder
December 22nd, 2002, 05:47 PM
holy crap thats awesome. the kkk thing was hilarious

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 22nd, 2002, 06:02 PM
Come on now, get serious. This looks overplayed a;ready. The KKK with massive firepower?!? WTF? In Miami nonetheless? How many people honestly believe that one? I for one get tired of this trivialization of these very real problems by Hollywood while trivial aspects of these problems are blown out of proportion in real life. bah Sorry to get political, but I will not go see this movie solely on the fact it generalizes Southerners as KKK rifle bearing (probably implying NRA members as well) racist idiots! Live in the now you idiots! Let some control burning go on so you can hug those trees instead of watching brave people die trying to stop the out of control wildfires!

Bah Democrats, I hate 'em, send em to a thirld world country for 6 months, then let em back and see if they change their mind.

Ooops, I guess that was a tangent.

SnAkEbItE
December 22nd, 2002, 07:44 PM
Come on with it brother....

Mikey
December 23rd, 2002, 07:54 AM
as far as the trailer goes... looks pretty cool, with martin and will as the two main actors.. it will be funny as hell
so yea.. im gonna diffinately watch it

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 23rd, 2002, 08:18 AM
woohoo Dirge!!!!

MRBIG85
December 23rd, 2002, 09:46 AM
I agree with dirge, just because I own some guns and i am a man of the south doesent mean i am a Idiot. the democrates and the liberal media should go set themselves on fire.

Maximus
December 23rd, 2002, 11:22 AM
Oh for cryin out loud!!! Why can't we enjoy a movie for what it is, instead of overanalyzing an oversensitive stereotype that probably wasn't insinuated in the movie to begin with...But nooooooo, what do we do instead? We get overly sensitive about a 2 hour movie, therefore causing everyone to gasp when someone farts the wrong way in society today and everyone is sooooooooo politically correct. Frankly I'm sick of it...I live in LULAC central (look it up) and I'm tired of their crap just as much as I'm tired of people gettin whiny about the word "redneck". Screeeeeew all that. For all we know BB2 coulda been makin fun of the Pakistani population, so CHILL THE HECK OUT!!! Nuff said

MadOne
December 23rd, 2002, 11:28 AM
doh

Reign
December 24th, 2002, 12:25 AM
Say Terrance do you like apples? Why yes terrance i do... *FFFFFFFAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTT SSSQQQQQQUUUUEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK How about them apples..HAHAHAHAHA, yeah fiction..isn't it great

[Cajun] BigEasy
December 24th, 2002, 07:10 AM
Democrats are only one part of a two part equation that adds up to the trouble with this country.

Tracker
December 24th, 2002, 07:15 AM
Nuf said:stu

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 24th, 2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by [Cajun] BigEasy
Democrats are only one part of a two part equation that adds up to the trouble with this country.

ummmm okay

Since we're at the end of the year, the rest of the competition may giuve way to that being THE dumbest statement of the year.

Omega_Prime
December 24th, 2002, 12:03 PM
sorry but i didnt like the first one so i know i wont be watching the second. i like the terminator 3 trailor even though they not show much now thats the one i want to watch.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==