PDA

View Full Version : other HL mods

*Lotus*Dredg
December 21st, 2002, 02:29 PM
anyone out there play other half life mods? (ex. TFC, deathmach....)

Daedelus
December 21st, 2002, 08:02 PM
Natual selection i usually play what ever server has a good ping and lots of peeps at the time.

Reign
December 22nd, 2002, 06:50 PM
Myself, and my associate Mr.Disorder used to play dod, but it just got boring for some reason

Disorder
December 22nd, 2002, 06:52 PM
i used to play DoD like almost 2years ago but i stopped. i just downloaded the newest version today infact but havent installed it yet. i didnt really like version3? but i didnt really play it enough to get used to it.

MRBIG85
December 23rd, 2002, 10:01 AM
TFC on the hunted maps was always fun. for those of us who were lucky enuf to have been involved with NETWARS we always played atleast a whole day of those cool maps.

Lt.Dan
December 23rd, 2002, 02:45 PM
I play the heck out of Natural Selection. I usually play as an alien, why u ask, because you can always own the mariens if you have pep's playing with you that have half a brain.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 23rd, 2002, 03:40 PM
I used to play alot of DOD. loved the sniper rifle on axis and light infantry on allies. then (about a year ago I guess???) they changed it up alot so the scope moves and would unzoom if you moved, after that I loved the garand??? (the light infantry of the axis) I could snipe pretty good with the bolt action. then I got into AVP2 and SOF2 and haven't played it since. I think I still have 2.0 installed, not sure what version is out now.

played ricochet many years back, then played alittle when they included it in last HL update. fun game, but gets old quick.

there were a couple others like FLF, but nothing really sticks out in my mind.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 23rd, 2002, 04:17 PM
We play HL after work for about half an hour or so. Small maps like Ye Olde Castle and Borgtech. Kinda the HL equivalent of Iceworld or 16fighter.

Scott

Fragmonkee
December 24th, 2002, 11:28 AM
mmmmm netwars goodness....nothing better than a good ole game of hunted...LMAO was it ever desperate being a sniper!!! funny thing was, paT was better with the crowbar...loll

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==