PDA

View Full Version : Omg You Need To Read This!!!

Apocalypse
December 19th, 2002, 06:48 AM
Ok, I thought I would title this thread "OMG YOU NEED TO READ THIS!!!" to draw everyone hear for some help. This isn't a big deal, but if someone could help me out I'll give you a cookie. I've had this ghay avatar for a long time now. I know I can customize it, but I am a boon and don't know how to nor do I have a pic. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could find me a bad ass avatar. Preferably, a picture of Apocalypse from the cartoon X-Men. Yeah, that's right, X-Men. I may be 18, college student, and living in a van down by the river, but I still like my X-Men. I plan to buy the X-Men episodes on DVD, but that's besides the point. If someone could get me a picture of Apocalypse, that would be sweet. He's a evil guy on X-Men, Big, Blue/Purple - ish, kinda like a robot, and enjoys long walks on the beach. Thanks again.

-Mike

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 19th, 2002, 07:04 AM
Hey Reign.....avatar war????

Scott:naughty

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 19th, 2002, 07:05 AM
I didn't realize he liked the beach! lmao

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 19th, 2002, 07:19 AM
Is this the guy??? So at least I know what I'm looking for.

Scott

SnAkEbItE
December 19th, 2002, 07:25 AM
Nope that is Closus he was from Russia with love, the formost guy with his fist in the other hand. I will see if I can find him for you Apoc.

SnAkEbItE
December 19th, 2002, 07:42 AM
Ok here you go you just need to save it out and then up it in your user cp under settings upload there as your avatar. or get on of the guy's here to do it for you...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 19th, 2002, 08:01 AM
That was easy...I looked a lil bi this morning but wasn't having much luck.

Scott

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 19th, 2002, 08:14 AM
it needs to be resized down to no more that 100x100 pixels and then you would be good to go..

Apocalypse
December 19th, 2002, 09:18 AM
Thank you everyone

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 19th, 2002, 09:50 AM
Apoc, this was done real quick, because I'm at work but what do you think. Look at my Avatar.

Reign
December 19th, 2002, 11:39 AM
yeah just take that one from andy, nicely done, no war today big brother...we'll have a war for someone elses avatar..hehehe

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==