PDA

View Full Version : BS I got the map!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 18th, 2002, 04:39 PM
What is wrong with the server. It keeps telling me on every map that I don't have it. I've had these maps forever. When I go to the files section and redownload and reinstal I still get the same message. What the ______!

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 18th, 2002, 04:47 PM
Andy,

I have the same problem. It's like the server is looking at a different folder for the files now or soemthing. What gives?!

LaTech

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
December 18th, 2002, 04:58 PM
I played yesterday and didn't have this problem. What maps are you guys having these issues on?

bighead
December 18th, 2002, 05:18 PM
i'm not having any issues either

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 18th, 2002, 06:45 PM
clan_mill or something...and 2 others...let me look.

I'll think of it later.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
December 18th, 2002, 06:58 PM
I played de_clan1_mill yesterday with no problem.. Not sure whats going on

MadOne
December 18th, 2002, 10:03 PM
Tracker was having all kinds of the same issues, he would play the map, then the next rotation it would tell him to dl it..strange..the gremlins are here.

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 18th, 2002, 10:58 PM
i havn't had andy prob's either...hmmmm...welll....except that hax thingy the other night. Something is definitely wrong though.

Cypher
December 18th, 2002, 11:22 PM
i haven't had any problems personally (knock on eob's head), but it seems like i've read a lot of posts recently from several other people having major problems. how long has it been since the last server reformat? if this goes on much longer, it may be worth it to take down the server a day or two to clean it up... whatever it takes. but of course that's up to the admins; just a suggestion.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
December 18th, 2002, 11:24 PM
The server is not a windows machine.. j00 don't have to format when u start having problems.. lol

Cypher
December 18th, 2002, 11:30 PM
Yea, I'm aware of that... but maybe there's a config file or something that's gone screwy on the server... dunno why that would only affect some players, though. perhaps reinstall cstrike instead of reformatting?

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 19th, 2002, 04:40 AM
it was last done about 2 months ago...so it should not need any re-installs

LA_MERC_Onji
December 19th, 2002, 07:09 AM
all maps are fine for me

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 19th, 2002, 10:18 AM
Seems to be working fine now. My problem maps early last night were arizona, survivor, and backalley, all which I played many times before. Works ok now. I'm confused, well I'm always confused, but now there's a reason, lol.

Rooster
December 19th, 2002, 11:03 AM
I seem to be having probs with .wad files; ya'll know where I can get these? valve/as_tundra.wad, valve/jos.wad, valve/de_overrun.wad. I can't find them anywhere.

SgtJeff
December 19th, 2002, 01:23 PM
jay probably did it. In fact, he almost always does it.

Tracker
December 19th, 2002, 01:57 PM
Here is a few maps that I have been having the most prob..
cs_italy
cs_militia
de_inferno
de_nuke
cs_rio
I know that I have these maps B/C Mark and I Dl them..I also have been having prob. with wad. files..
I am just glad it is not only me..w00t
Tracker

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==