PDA

View Full Version : Coolmon

}{y|3ri|)
December 16th, 2002, 06:03 PM
hey for some reason i cant get it to display my cpu temp fan or mb temp or anything... can some one fam with this program help me out please

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
December 16th, 2002, 06:24 PM
CoolMon can retrieve temperature and fan speed information from Motherboard Monitor 5.1.9.1 and newer (go to MBM website <http://mbm.livewiredev.com/>). Alex van Kaam, the creator of MBM, has written a special dll file which starts the necessary MBM components. This means that Motherboard Monitor needs to be installed and configured on the system, but does not need to be running in order for CoolMon to retrieve its data. The dll file is included in the installer package, as well as the zipped package, which you can find on the CoolMon website.

Make sure you completely set up Motherboard Monitor according to the instructions included with the application. When MBM displays your temperatures and fan speeds correctly, you can close down the application and start CoolMon. CoolMon will then start the necessary MBM components needed to retrieve the data, using very little resources. For problems concerning MBM setup and configuration, please post a message in their forums.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==