PDA

View Full Version : Mercy - Joining the "Easier" team

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
December 16th, 2002, 10:59 AM
Mercy, this is regarding the comment you made to me the other night on the C.O.P.S server.
I generally will just auto-select the team I play on, unless there's someone on the team I like to play with, i.e. JB (cuz he doesn't camp and likes to rush).
I don't think there is really an "easier" team to join, both teams have the same amount of difficulty, it just depends what type of players are on the respective teams.

Hope to be fraggn you soon!! :m4:

Tracker
December 16th, 2002, 11:31 AM
i haft to agree with you on this one KOrruptED..i always auto-select..but both teams seems to be hard..i do like when i become a T because i think i can use the wepons better..
Tracker

MadOne
December 16th, 2002, 11:39 AM
I like the weapons on the CT side, but i am hitting auto more and more these days

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 16th, 2002, 11:51 AM
yeah i know kor..i was just janking your chain...its no biggie...i hit auto also when i join and i just ended up on the t side and you on the ct side...its no biggie, just trying to get you to mess up some so i could kill you...:D...l8r

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
December 16th, 2002, 11:54 AM
yea i know, if i knew u were on CT prob wouldn't have autoed, but u always play incognito!! :slap

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 16th, 2002, 12:07 PM
oops..i was wrong...i was on ct and you where t and the map was militia...but like i said, no biggie...ttyl

[Cajun] BigEasy
December 17th, 2002, 07:23 AM
Depends on my mood, but I always look to find people I know before I hit the 5 button.

Rooster
December 17th, 2002, 05:06 PM
The only thought I have on this subject is that it is hard, and frustrating, to play against a team that is apparently stacked. I am strickly speaking from a newbie frame of mind, of course. Knowing that you are going to lose when you are still at your spawn is extremely disheartening. I like the system that is in play now.

Omega_Prime
December 17th, 2002, 05:29 PM
you speak of the system that is in play now but to me it makes teams unfair, it sometimes pits 11 cts against 7 ts or vice versa, there has got to be a better way to do this, personally i dont care if up against a corona,illegal op,and bighead everytime i just want the teams fair # wise and a lil skill wise. and if i left some l33t players off this list sorry thats the first ones i thought of...:blue:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 17th, 2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Rooster
Knowing that you are going to lose when you are still at your spawn is extremely disheartening.

Absolutley LMFAO!!!! That is the funniest thing I've heard in quite a long time. What's so funny about that you ask??? It is 100%, totaly, TRUE!!! Sometimes I wish I could turn my USP (or Glock) back around at myself and pull the trigger. It would save the other team the trouble of doing the same thing to me. :laugh:

I like the system now. I beleive it is fair. I like playing against 10 when there is only 6 or 7 on my team. Makes me play smarter in stead of rushing and smoking the other team. We all have been playing Dust or Aztec and rushed as T's right past the bomb site just to vaporize the CTs. While that may be fun for the Ts....HA HA,LOL, w00ty w00t, DGJ!!! It sucks elephant toes to be a CT. Numbers don't really make a balanced team...skill makes a balanced team.

Scott:d:

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 17th, 2002, 06:19 PM
guys, this is a joke between me and kor...it didnt take place on our server....so lets not get into the whole stacked team thing...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 17th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Well damn it....quit bringing up touchy subjects b00ns.

Scott;)

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
December 18th, 2002, 09:30 AM
I wuz playn on ur server last nite, even though i got pwned, that balance is very kewl, xcept when Corona and IllegalOp r on the same team, then it really doesn't matter. :p

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==