PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 12th, 2002, 06:28 AM
okay i know i have posted on this before, but this one is going to be a little different.

I have been talking with [Cajun]BigEasy and we have decided to form a Player Association(Guild) for the game. We would like to invite players from all the local clans that will be playing to join us.

Currently we have about 6 or 7 interested in join this, so if you plan on playing SW:Galaxies and would like to join our PA, please post here.

If you have not heard of Galaxies, then crawl out of your hole and check it out.

www.starwarsgalaxies.com

This is not just for mercs, but for anyone, we are just trying to get a good starting group.

Mercy

Mikey
December 12th, 2002, 07:26 AM
w00t.. count me in bro

Mikey
December 12th, 2002, 07:27 AM
when is the release day? r is it said yet? and u need to go ahead and pick a server that everyone is gonna start on if u havent already

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 12th, 2002, 07:36 AM
they havent announced the server names yet, they havent set a release date yet, matter of fact, it might be pushed out some more seeing as how they are just now in beta2...beta3 was supposed to start the first part of december, but it hasnt as of yet...

Maximus
December 12th, 2002, 08:19 AM
I don't know when it's EVER gonna come out! ARG!!! I think they named the servers, but they DON'T have a release date, and they DON'T have a Minimum System Requirements answer either! Otherwise, if all's well, then count me in Mercy...

[Cajun] BigEasy
December 12th, 2002, 09:50 AM
w00t - Glad to see people are interested.

These are the servers they have listed on the website:

1. Ahazi US West Coast
2. Bloodfin US East Coast
3. Bria US West Coast - Currently the Beta Server
Chilastra US East Coast
5. Corbantis US West Coast
6. Eclipse US East Coast
7. Flurry US West Coast
8. Gorath US East Coast
9. Intrepid US West Coast
10. Kauri US East Coast
11. Kettemoor US West Coast
12. Lowca US East Coast
13. Naritus US West Coast
14. Radiant US East Coast
15. Scylla US West Coast
16. Starsider US East Coast
17. Sunrunner US West Coast
18. Tarquinas US East Coast
19. Valcyn US West Coast
20. Wanderhome US East Coast

The latest I've read was that they are hoping to be in beta3 by early january, and they still haven't set a release date. Hopefully the rest of beta will go smoothly and we'll get the game sometime in march or april.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==