PDA

View Full Version : Snow

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 5th, 2002, 07:38 AM
w00t, gettin a little snow in Maryland today, the forecast is for 10 to 12 inches. About 5 on the ground now at 10AM and it's supposed to snow for the rest of the day. With a miracle I may not have to go to work tonite and get in a little extra hunting.

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 5th, 2002, 07:52 AM
Dang man...and I thought it was neat that it almost iced...sheesh

[Cajun] BigEasy
December 5th, 2002, 09:24 AM
The snow has already begun to come my way. Its only been snowing here in NYC for about an hour or two but should continure thru tonight. Too bad my job prob. won't give me a snow day.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 5th, 2002, 09:56 AM
Yeah! Glad to see you boys getten so much snow. That really drives the ducks way down south to me!. I'll be on Iatt Lake Saturday bustem up.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 5th, 2002, 11:01 PM
Well I still had to go to work but I got to have a little fun in the parking lot afterwards. Ofcourse the weatherpersons don't know crap so we only got about 8 inches, which is still a pretty good amount for my area. Andy, the ducks and geese flew all day today and got totally pwned by some of my more fortunate friends. Meaning the jerks don't have jobs or families or anything to hold them back from hunting all day everyday.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==