PDA

View Full Version : hey all

BigOne
December 2nd, 2002, 05:37 PM
hey guys umm could anyone help me out here. i think EndofBegining had the same question but we asked how can i switch my lefthanded gun to a righty. i dunno i downloaded a realism packa nd some guns are right and some are left now if i could get some help on how to change the ones that are lefty's to righty's i doubt it matters in game but it's just what i am used to

Thanks

The Big One

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
December 2nd, 2002, 05:46 PM
Refer to this thread.. http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4052

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 2nd, 2002, 07:33 PM
Hehe and incase you don't wanna read that whoel thread.. Just go to your control setting on cs.. find the "Help" and bind it to a button.. you can change left to right, changing cross hair color, map instuction..ect. thnx toby too ;)

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 2nd, 2002, 09:18 PM
if you like to switch to both sides (I won't make any jokes)
you can use the following:

//Description: This script changes which hand you hold your weapon with one key press. put this in your autoexec.cfg

alias hand_switch "left_hand"
alias left_hand "setinfo lefthand 1; w3; alias hand_switch right_hand; w3; weapon_knife; w3; w3; lastinv"
alias right_hand "setinfo lefthand 0; w3; alias hand_switch left_hand; w3; weapon_knife; w3; w3; lastinv"
alias w3 "wait; wait; wait"

//put this in your config.cfg change "end" to whatever key you want
bind "end" "hand_switch"

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==