PDA

View Full Version : Full Throttle!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 26th, 2002, 01:53 PM
Hey guys I found this pic of the time I ran my truck in the Mud Derby up here. As you can see I hit the mud hole wide open!

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 26th, 2002, 02:06 PM
You b00n, that was when I went with you to the Mud derby and watched it from the back of your truck! LOL

Oh, and I'm the one who took that pic! LMAO

Sorry, Andy, I couldn't resist. Oh yeah, I think that was a GMC going through there!

LA_MERC_Yankee
November 26th, 2002, 02:30 PM
:owned

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 26th, 2002, 02:39 PM
hehehe.....andy telling stories again

bighead
November 26th, 2002, 03:17 PM
...and one time, at band camp

Cypher
November 26th, 2002, 04:07 PM
...Bighead took a tuba and some whipped cream and--

Oh, wait...sorry. I thought this was the complete-the-story thread.

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 26th, 2002, 04:51 PM
.....and andy thought that he should play the ______ flute when the band leader walked in and......

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 27th, 2002, 12:15 AM
Oops it was in the folder with the video footage they took when I raced. Must learn to label photos, All those mud derby's are running together. It's like Marching Club in New Orleans I've been to so many I can't keep things in order any more. Or maybe thats the alchohol that keeps that from happening. Any how now that you say it Robby I think it was that GM with all the stainless steel pipe inlet manifolding that the pic is of. And ah Al I can tell a story about you and a skin flute. He who lives in glass house should not throw stones.

LA_MERC_Sniper
November 27th, 2002, 03:24 AM
doh

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 27th, 2002, 06:45 AM
LMAO Hey Andy, a couple of times ago when I was leaving y'alls place. That same truck, you know the one with the straight pipes sticking vertically through the bed..., was gassing up at the same gas station I was at! LMAO And Marching Club.... I can't even remember going to those!!!! And I've been to like 7!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 27th, 2002, 07:54 AM
Damn has it been that many. I've missed one or two so I guess I've been to 5. Time is flying by. STOP! damn it won't listen. Oh well. On to the next one. Also, that truck with the straight pipes bprobably only get 5 gallons to the mile. lol. Fills up at every station.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==