PDA

View Full Version : Be carefuk when Andyconda comes to town...

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 23rd, 2002, 11:10 AM
Well, Mr & Mrs. Andyconda come into New Orleans this weekend for a vist and some general merriment... Dirge is going to a wedding so they proceed to Yankee's house for the interim. Upon the end of the wedding, Dirge is inbound to Yankee's to go to a local bar and enjoy some delightful imbibation. Lo and behold, Yankee calls and informs me, they are not going to the bar?!? WTH Evidently, while the Conda's are unlodaing their vehicle, they hear a loud b00m!!!! Upon closing the back of the SUV, Andyconda peers around the corner to notice a full sized bronco laying on its side after slamming into Yankee's parked car. w00h00

Evidently, the driver has legit story... okaaaaay
Well, the tire on the left side was low.... Annnnnndddddd it has been pulling to the left.... mmmmm kay!!!

Anyway, I got to the scene soon after and sat around and enjoyed the show with the rest of the folks while killing a case of beer.

Enjoy!!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 23rd, 2002, 11:12 AM
the fire trucks were cool.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 23rd, 2002, 11:13 AM
What did you do???????

LA_MERC_Dirge
doh

LA_MERC_Dirge
Well if you can't kill 'em, kill a beer!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 23rd, 2002, 11:24 AM
Well, from my point of view this is what happens. We get into downtown Big Easy and we decide at midnight to go to a local bar and throw some back. The wife and I go to the expedition to get our luggage. As I go to close the back I hear slam, Boom, Screek, Ahh. I look around the back of my car and see a full size bronco rolling onto its side and slidding towards me. My immediate reply was OMG H4X!!!!! It sllides to a stop and no one is around but me, the wife, and someone in the bronco. Because of me l33t special op training obtained from CS I immediately run around the bronco looking for spilling gas. None evident. I run to the winshild to see a man standing inside of the bronco already on his cell phone. I yell at him "Are you ok" he replies "I'm on the phone". I think to myself "No sh|7 he just ramped Reed's car and has rolled his bronco onto its side and he's making a phone call." The car is still running. I yell cut it off and get out. He crawls out of the drivers dorr that is now facing the sky. He runs to the curb and I tell him you got to turn the car off. He goes no way I can't. Again I pull from my l33t cs training jump onto the car reach in the bronco while it now smoking very bad. I can't see, I feel for the key find it and turn it off. At this point I'm standing on the sideways bronco and a crowd has gathered. They don't realize I'm not the man that was driving and ask me are u ok. I reply "Yes, I'm ok. lol. We call 5-0. they're in route with the fire boys. Oh What a night.

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 23rd, 2002, 01:50 PM
lol...oh well at least andy was there with his l33t training :rolleyes:

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 23rd, 2002, 02:19 PM
I knew not to stay too close to you b00ns.
Good going Andy, thankfully it wasnt Dirge's truck otherwise we would have had to post bail for the Irishman. LOL

LA_MERC_Yankee
November 23rd, 2002, 06:19 PM
Just case you didn't know we still almost had to post bail for Robby, he was like a bulldog on the guy that hit Reeds car. If that would have been Robby's truck bail wouldn't have been the issue its the medical bills for he other guy that would have been severe.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 23rd, 2002, 06:22 PM
Does anyone realize Oh my God a full size bronco rolled on its side after striking Reeds car right in front of his house. Give the guy some love. I'm doing my part, I've been boozing it up on Burbon street and the big guy has all my love now.

-FA- Th|3f
November 23rd, 2002, 08:46 PM
ok i got to say that is extremly funny how a little car liek that can flip a bronco

Reign
November 24th, 2002, 12:19 AM
it was a saturn it probably had the dentproof doors, and when that bronco hit it it bounce like a rubber bouncy ball WEEEEEEEE!!!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 24th, 2002, 08:55 AM
Give all your love to him big fella, anyone next to Conda, when he's drunk or asleep becomes his wife.
:eek:

SnAkEbItE
November 24th, 2002, 12:55 PM
Ok that last one was just too much info... just how did you become his wife Diesel?

Cypher
November 24th, 2002, 01:06 PM
Which CS map was it that gave you all that l33t training for looking for gas and jumping into smoking overturned broncos? I guess I haven't played that one yet. But anyway, I'm glad everybody's ok, and I hope the car's [relatively] ok!

Noxious
November 25th, 2002, 08:16 AM
what happend to bronco boy?
:mad: :mad: :mad: :d:

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 25th, 2002, 09:32 AM
Hey Redrum the cs map is cs_rolledbronco. It was on the server last year.

LA_MERC_Yankee
November 25th, 2002, 10:23 AM
Bronco boy walked away without a scratch, which is the least I can say for the Saturn. I will admit, that the little plastic car that people always make fun of stood up to a full-size Bronco w/out flinching. It did bounce back into shape (well as close as it could get). I'm now driving a Chevy Cavallier from Enterprise. They are supposed to tow it later today. I'll keep all updated.

Noxious
November 25th, 2002, 11:04 AM
u gunna sue em?
cause i tell ya, if they hit my ride, they'd be payin. payin dearly.

If they try to fight it, ill bring the pain to them.
Ill bust up wit the Magic Machete of Wisdom +12 STR +100 HP +100 MANA +90.7 WISDOM Effect: Revenge V.

Oh yeah, this is real life, Not EQ, dang.

LA_MERC_Yankee
November 25th, 2002, 11:52 AM
I talked to a legal friend of mine and he said since there is no injury involved that it wouldn't help to bring a lawyer into the picture. Just as long as they fix it or replace my car.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 25th, 2002, 03:13 PM
Yeah but he should pay for your hassell of getting the rental and getting your car fixed. Not to mention my mental war scaring from having to jump into a badly smoking rolled bronco to shut it off becasue he was too scared to do it himself and I didn't want the damn thing blowing up next to my wife's new Candy Red Sport Expedition. Hell with that I'm calling my own lawyer. My neck!.

Noxious
November 25th, 2002, 03:35 PM
"Ouch, I tripped over the other driver when he passed out when he saw his blinker fluid pourin out and broke my little toes. Im sueing"

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 25th, 2002, 06:18 PM
great......another story for andy to tell.....we'll be hearing about this for years....i'm sueing too. (for future pain and suffering)

One Crazy Mofo
November 25th, 2002, 07:44 PM
So, did you get on the news? I can here the report now..."Let's asked the drunk gentleman what happened here..."

To wit

Dirge replied "It was pandalirum, I thought we'd be killed or even worse!"

Eh, you get the idea

SgtJeff
November 26th, 2002, 04:40 AM
This is a nice story and all, but, can I draw all your attention to the thread title? Be carefuk when andyconda comes to town. Then of course Diesel brings up the part about becoming andy's wife. Hmm. Correlation?

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 26th, 2002, 06:21 AM
Ahhhh... I thought it was a typo, it must have been a Freudian slip...

And Crazy MoFo... hehehe You don't know how right you are...

But I think I have uncovered a conspiracy. I think Yankee did this so he wouldn't have to drive all weekend!!!! OMG H4X

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 26th, 2002, 06:27 AM
No you b00ns, check post #10(Andy showing his love)
The running joke is, If you sleep next to Andy then he will "cuddle" you, even more so if he is intoxicated.
Mike, i.e. me, slept on the floor at BFF
Yankee and Dirge slept with Andy in his spacious king size bed....no,no,no I thought the floor was quite comfortable.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 26th, 2002, 08:39 AM
I've been known to sleep walk too Mike. Did you wake up feeling abused, Muh Ha hA ha ha ha, Ha HA HA HA HA HA !

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 26th, 2002, 08:41 AM
I slept fine!!!! LMAO

LA_MERC_Yankee
November 26th, 2002, 12:39 PM
That's cuzz I was protecting you from the loving arms of Andyconda. To continue the saga, the Saturn was towed last night to the body shop. I'm not sure if it was who was supposed to get the car b/c the truck showed up put my car on the back and drove off. He never gave me any paperwork or anything. Hopefully it is there now.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 26th, 2002, 01:36 PM
Lol, probably was just towed off by a local scrap yard and it will never be seen again.

SnAkEbItE
November 26th, 2002, 01:39 PM
LOL Yanke just got pwned by a wrecker driver yeah that's called stealing and you might want to contact someone like mabey the wrecker service if you got a name or the body shop....I'm still laughing......

LA_MERC_Yankee
November 27th, 2002, 05:02 PM
And the total amount of damage is...

$6300.00

I'll find out next week if they are going to pay to fix it or get me a new car.

LA_MERC_Yankee
December 2nd, 2002, 10:06 PM
Well here's the latest:

I ended up getting about $500 after they paid off the balance of the car. I used that to purchase a brand new 2002 Exterra. Let someone try to use this for a ramp. :D

It's amazing what the world looks like from this thing. There is actually a river that runs underneath the Crescent City Connection (big bridge in downtown New Orleans for those that don't know what that is).

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 3rd, 2002, 03:42 AM
LOL, Cool Reed. You should see the city from my ride. The exterra is a cool ride, can't wait to see it, post me a pic.

LA_MERC_Yankee
December 6th, 2002, 02:40 PM
Here's some pics of the new ride:

http://www.flymsy.com/LA_Merc_Files/xterra1.jpg

http://www.flymsy.com/LA_Merc_Files/xterra2.jpg

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 6th, 2002, 02:54 PM
w00t! black is a good color. Hard to keep clean looking, but worth it.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==