PDA

View Full Version : Blah on the lsu tigers

Omega_Prime
November 16th, 2002, 10:38 PM
i cant belive what i saw today our defense gives up so many rushing yard? and on top of that it was mostly draw plays??? come on guys yaw are better than that, to bad matt is hurt cause i really dont like randall, hes okay but just to young to be in there he makes poor decsions on the field. o well hopefully they will beat razorbacks next week and go the title game. good luck cause if you dont play better next week your season has been a waste.:mad:

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 16th, 2002, 11:01 PM
First of all, they play Ole Miss next week and Arkansas after that. Seconda of all, I hope they start Rick Clausen, because Randall just cannot get it done. Not to mention I am now a believer that Jimbo Fisher designs his offense around a style of play rather than a player's abilities. 3rdly, I hope Dennis Francione gets hit by a bus with Steve Spurrier. WTF You are up by 24 and you take shots into the endzone?!? 30 secs left and you run a fake option reverse?!? Die you turd! LSU will be okay, but I have SERIOUS doubts about our offensive coordiantor.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==