PDA

View Full Version : Redrum

Cypher
November 11th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Hey guys... Some of you know me through work and LANs around here. My name's Josh; I've been playing on the Merc server for a few months now (as Redrum) since my best friend Josh (iamtylerdurden) forced me (at gunpoint, actually... Colt M4A1... I must say, a nice choice) to start checking out the clan. I've been very impressed with the skills and character of all the Mercs I've met and played CStrike with. In the game, in the forums, and in person, you've all been really open and inviting to guys like me who are new to the game, new to the server, new to the group. I just want all the Mercs (and other regulars in the Merc servers and forums) to know that you guys (and girls... and aliens, for those of you who have been playing entirely too much Natural Selection) are awesome.

MadOne
November 11th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Thanks, we appreciate it.

LA_MERC_Yankee
November 12th, 2002, 01:05 PM
Nice to meet you "Redrum" You're name brings back a great horror flick. Hold this pic in the mirror and we know where your name comes from:
http://www.flymsy.com/LA_Merc_Files/shine57_small.jpg

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 12th, 2002, 01:31 PM
hehehehe...welcome redrum

IamTylerDurden
November 12th, 2002, 03:25 PM
w00t!... thats my boy!... (in the most straight, heterosexual way possible!!!)

Ling Xiaoyu
November 12th, 2002, 05:11 PM
welcome im new here so im trying to welcome people too ^_^ yes im being cool hehe j/k

love
ling

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 12th, 2002, 05:39 PM
That book rocked!! Welcome Redrum!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 12th, 2002, 05:39 PM
So yeah, I assume the same group of guys got you into this game that got me into it - I've seen you at a couple of out lans and around the server a bit, so have fun and frag bighead for me whenever you see him!!! w00t!

laterz

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==