PDA

View Full Version : Whats up everyone

Tracker
November 11th, 2002, 07:16 PM
Hi everyone, i'm Mike..... MadOne's brother. Thanks for letting me on. MadOne is trying to help me play the game.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 11th, 2002, 07:18 PM
hey there...welcome! if you ever have any problems with the website, feel free to ask me....as for CS - I'm still a n00b, but the others may be able to help...LMAO

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 11th, 2002, 08:16 PM
ha i say ha...how you doing Bear...man, i have to feel for you being Marks brother and all...:D...any way welcome to our living hell that is CS...be prepared to have some fun and some frustration....

Tracker
November 11th, 2002, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the reply, I hope to have alot of fun with you all. I just hope to understand the game.

MadOne
November 11th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Welcome Brother, here you will find a profound amount of freinds, some of them will be with you forever. Glad to see you finaly in the forums.

Be nice to him, he is a n00b, he should have CS loaded onto his computer by the end of the week and hopefully be on the server this weekend, if not sooner.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
November 11th, 2002, 09:03 PM
You mean that you claim MadOne as a brother. Hell we have been friends for a long time and when someone asked me if I know MadOne, I just say no never heard of him.....hehehe...j/k....welcome to the forums man. Hope to see you on the server soon.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 11th, 2002, 09:07 PM
Welcome to the MERC forums. Great people are here...just wait till you get to know some of them.

LaTech

MadOne
November 11th, 2002, 09:08 PM
LOL, Gee thanks RP...

LA_MERC_Onji
November 11th, 2002, 09:09 PM
welcome welcome

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
November 11th, 2002, 09:11 PM
LOL....just messing with ya man. Now hurry up and talk with Steve so we can go cruse the east end like old times.

MadOne
November 11th, 2002, 09:14 PM
I am going to stop by there tomorrow morning, i am not even calling...I am gonna ambush him..lol

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 11th, 2002, 10:12 PM
Welcome to the game and this most wacky group of peeps...hope you enjoy it as much as I do! w00t!

Tracker
November 11th, 2002, 10:45 PM
It seems like I have found the place I have been looking for, I just want to thank everyone in advance.
thanks bearfoottracker.
ps thank you MadOne

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 12th, 2002, 01:19 AM
Welcome....and may God have Mercy (no not you Ernie) on your soul.

Scott

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 12th, 2002, 05:02 AM
you know what i say dont yah...

MERCY, JUST A NAME, NOT AN ATTITUDE!

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 12th, 2002, 06:16 AM
Welcome aboard! Just watch out for ltdan, if you twitch funny, he might think you're a byte Nazi and come after you! By the way, is being a bearfoottracker any harder than tracking the rest of the bear?

hehehe j/k :stick

Jubae
November 12th, 2002, 09:23 AM
We crazy are all aren't we you here happy makes us? Welcome to CS, prepare to have your life stolen away and make everyone wonder what happened to you cause you will never leave the house. It is more addictive than crack, just ask Corona, he dropped crack for this. Now it is a strict diet of paint chips and CS, what a trooper!
By the way these dogs are pretty cool too!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
|
|
|
V

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 12th, 2002, 10:27 AM
that is not a dog...it is gir from InvaderZim off of Nickeldon...he is a robort dressed as a dog...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 12th, 2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
By the way, is being a bearfoottracker any harder than tracking the rest of the bear?

hehehe j/k :stick

No harder than crawling down Bourbon St, attempting to drink multiple pints of every beer known to man and then deciding that ANY food item with chili on it sounds good. I know it was Andy but you f00s are like bookends......totaly interchangable.

Scott:D:p

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 12th, 2002, 12:39 PM
Hmmmmm. That sounds pretty good. Hey Andy, let's go down to Cat's for 3 for 1!!!!!

w00t
You bring the beer, we'll bring the fun!

LA_MERC_Sniper
November 12th, 2002, 05:46 PM
well if you are marks bro i guess you will be alright. he's o.k. sometimes j/k welcome bro and have fun everyon is pretty friendly here so enjoy

Tracker
November 12th, 2002, 08:12 PM
LA_MERC_Mercy, has West Monroe changed any ? The last time i was there was 1992. It seems like forever to me. I lived there for three months.

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 12th, 2002, 08:16 PM
it has some...Norris is still mayor and he is bring in a lot of businesses, got a new horse pavillion, about to put in a new shopping area sometime soon...oh yeah we now have a tinsletown theater 17screens...bunch of new restraunts on thomas road and surrounding roads...and that is about it...oh yeah, the mill still stinks

Tracker
November 12th, 2002, 08:20 PM
I am planing a trip in Feb. To come down and see Mark, maybe i will get to meet some of you all. Mabey go see the sights.

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 12th, 2002, 09:09 PM
sounds like a plan...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==