PDA

View Full Version : Last nite on the sorpranos

Omega_Prime
November 11th, 2002, 10:04 AM
well last nite was a very shocking show, one of the bigest wacks in a while and it happened in a shocking matter not to mention what took place afterwards, i dont know if yaw saw it or not so i will not say who was wacked but trust me this one was one for the books one of my fav. episodes ever watch it you will like.

MadOne
November 11th, 2002, 11:02 AM
well tell us what was so shocking foo...

Omega_Prime
November 11th, 2002, 11:04 AM
cant man it will ruin the show.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 11th, 2002, 01:10 PM
I like the show omega and did see all of it. The man had it coming, cmon it was a defensless horse. All I can say is those damn italian kids are STUPID. I'm not leting a friend of mine fire an arrow at me while I hold the target. Here's your stupid sign.

bighead
November 11th, 2002, 05:36 PM
LOL last night's show was awesome..what was funny was my and the wife were talking about how much of an arse he was and so one should take him out..low and behold they did

Tracker
November 11th, 2002, 08:51 PM
I like that show but i don't have HBO. can you tell me who got wacked?

cd
November 12th, 2002, 04:27 AM
I watched it tonight... and was impressed... LoL... Andy says that, but ya know in a week or two we're gonna read a post about Andy and Robby's weekend... ;) but yeah that aint cool, no reason to set a horse on fire. And I mean Tony prolly was just gonna whoop his ass, but then he spraid him with that raid.. omg he had it coming then..

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 12th, 2002, 06:14 AM
Hey Andy, hold my beer for a sec...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==