PDA

View Full Version : Thread...

cd
November 5th, 2002, 11:35 AM
Would anyone like to explain why my posts are getting deleted?

}{y|3ri|)
November 5th, 2002, 12:32 PM
well i can tell you its not me...

:shrug

cd
November 5th, 2002, 12:55 PM
One was where one of the people on the server was very impolite... and it got deleted, go figure... and the other was when I asked 2 LA_MERC's for help, and they were smart asses... go figure that too.

bighead
November 5th, 2002, 01:15 PM
dunno corbin...i never saw them

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 5th, 2002, 01:43 PM
Neither did I.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
November 5th, 2002, 02:27 PM
I did not see :(

Jubae
November 5th, 2002, 03:04 PM
I can tell you this much, the doggies had nothing to do with it, so leave them out of this!! Donno corbin, donno why you post up and vanished like a fart in the wind.

}{y|3ri|)
November 5th, 2002, 03:33 PM
jubae i seriously worry about you sometimes...

Lt.Dan
November 5th, 2002, 05:27 PM
I saw your posts and.....well...I did not like the way they smelled....so I....MADE THEM INVISABLE, muhhhhhh, muhhhhhh, muhhhhh. Yeah, thats right my powers have grown, I am no longer a weak overlord, I am now to be called by the name of....betty, yeah.... I now have obtained the power of making things disapper, but only posts and only on this server, mmmmm ill have to work on that. Oh and hey corbin whats with this quote, 2 LA_MERC's smart arses, only 2...wow, I was sure there were more than 2.

Originally posted by Corbin Dallas
One was where one of the people on the server was very impolite... and it got deleted, go figure... and the other was when I asked 2 LA_MERC's for help, and they were smart asses... go figure that too.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 5th, 2002, 06:52 PM
First of all Corbin Dan is yanking your chain...BAD DAN BAD!!!!

Second I don't know what the deal is with your posts either. ICQ me and I'll see if I cant get to the bottom of it.

Scott

cd
November 5th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Thanks Scott

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 6th, 2002, 10:49 PM
Since I didn't get an ICQ from you f00, here is your answer.

No one knows. All the admins checked in and no one messed with your thread. No one seems to have even seen it. You sure you don't need to go back to forums 101? You have to click the submit button when youre done.:D
Serriously...no one seems to know. If it's that important to you, just re-post it.

Scott

cd
November 7th, 2002, 02:01 AM
No good would come

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==