PDA

View Full Version : A public thank you

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 31st, 2002, 06:55 PM
I know this has been said before but damn, you guys have to admit something.......

THIS CLAN AND SITE ROX!!!

How many other CS clans have a site THIS diverse AND have so much useful information....not many.

On top of that, how many other clans have a Natural Selection server up and running the minute...AND I MEAN MINUTE the game is released. Maybe 2 or 3%. Those of you who think this is a little self-serving well maybe it is BUT I challenge you to go out and find 5 other CS clan sites that have the info, diversity and history that MERC does.

Thank you to Jay (Intimidator) for all the site stuff!
Thank you to Darren (Onji)for the server stuff!!
Thank you to Ernie (Mercy) for the maps stuff!!
Thank you to Toby(Illegal Op) for helping with all of the above!!
Thank you to Henry (RPSNIPER) Mark (MadOne) for starting this beast over 2 years ago!!
Thank you to all the other MERCs who do the little things that keep us going strong!!

Scott

LA_MERC_Maverick
October 31st, 2002, 06:59 PM
w00t! I agree with you BB. I've looked at a lot of other CS servers, and I have to say that the MERC server is one of the best.

Good Job Guys!

Maximus
October 31st, 2002, 08:54 PM
Right on brotha men

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 31st, 2002, 09:26 PM
w00t yeah you right BB!!

IamTylerDurden
October 31st, 2002, 09:34 PM
True!

SgtJeff
November 1st, 2002, 01:52 AM
What a suck ass...even if he's right...j/k scott.

MrAuto
November 1st, 2002, 04:18 PM
Oh YES! w00t!!!!!

MadOne
November 1st, 2002, 11:29 PM
Thanks Scott, it would never have been possible without team members like all the ones that we have had in the past and the current ones we have now. THANKS GUYS...

and you are right..lol..

LA_MERC_Sniper
November 2nd, 2002, 02:58 AM
woohoo you tellem bb

Apocalypse
November 3rd, 2002, 05:17 PM
yeah! you guys rock! woohoo! :x

SgtJeff
November 4th, 2002, 04:22 AM
and thanks to jeff for gettin me the hook up, and thanks to Rp for givin jeff the hook up..and so on, and so on..

Death-Speak
November 4th, 2002, 10:04 AM
I agree, you guys have a kick ass web site and all the LA_MERC people I met at the LAN were very nice. I have to say you guys are one of kind as far as CS Clans go.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
November 4th, 2002, 10:45 AM
Yes this clan is very kewl and damn that Corona sure has some good aim!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 4th, 2002, 11:19 AM
Corona = HAX.........BIG HAX..........MONSTER HAX..........INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH HAX.........OMG!! NO WAY!! HAX!!!

Scott:D:D

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 4th, 2002, 11:51 AM
This is a kick Butt server and crew. Proud to be a MERC!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==