PDA

View Full Version : What's going down?

LA_MERC_Spark
September 29th, 2015, 09:47 AM
so... is anyone reading this stuff? That is thing one.. Thing two.. anyone still playing BF4 or anything else? I've been on the past couple days farting around..

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
September 30th, 2015, 04:56 AM
Still reading stuff haha. Not playing anything PC based these days, do jump on PS3 every now and then.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
September 30th, 2015, 06:10 PM
I check in from time to time. Play some BF4 from time to time... Shoot me a text if you want to do some killin, Spark. As long as I'm not dying in the fetal position in my bed, I'll jump on for a few rounds :p (985)869-7024

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 5th, 2015, 08:00 PM
Random Joe here, noticed the site was down... wondered it it would come back up?
Not gaming at all now, fart around with some youtube vids, here and there, Make a couple of bucks.. Married and raising a 3 1/2 year old.
(My site www.youtube.com/user/yellowdog02 )
if your wondering what i've been up to.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
October 8th, 2015, 09:22 AM
Isn't a bike a two wheeled unit? Trike a 3 wheel, and quad a 4 wheeler?

*jk* nice videos.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 10th, 2015, 01:43 PM
well,
your right, but i never have been good with the terminology.... Better at doing it than saying it,,,, you could say :)

LA_MERC_DocSparky
October 15th, 2015, 10:17 AM
I've been riding my butt off on my road bike. I did a century last month and am about to hit my annual goal of 4,000 miles this month.

I'm still checking the site from time to time. My gaming has been limited to my Xbox One for the moment. It seems that the free to play Neverwinter has helped me kick my Destiny obsession.

Also, I'm looking for a new job if someone needs a software developer / data analyst.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 11th, 2015, 08:46 PM
ah.. cool.. there be folks in here!!! Just got off BF4.. looking at a PS4.. still collecting thousands of retro games and setting them up in hyperspin.. never be done with that.. building my second rental house.. literally.. building the sob.. Flight instructing again too. BACON!! Get in game f00!

LA_MERC_Shadow
December 3rd, 2015, 06:07 PM
I just got a PS4 haven't even played it yet. Just introduced the kids to the Wii and that sucked me back in to playing. But I'm back in school for my MBA because 2 kids and working 60 hrs a week wasn't enough. All's well otherwise.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==