PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Message

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
March 26th, 2014, 08:26 AM
LOL...we may want to change the welcome message. Right now we are currently focused on CS and BF2? :p

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 3rd, 2014, 06:07 PM
I am focused on a 2 year old :)

Not sure if you want to put that in there though...

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
April 3rd, 2014, 10:33 PM
I am focused on a 2 year old :)

Not sure if you want to put that in there though...

Nah....once they get to five the new kid smell wears off, and they're not as interesting anymore :p

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 14th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Well mine are 10 and 13 so its back to BF4 for me, WOOT

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 17th, 2014, 06:36 AM
Nah....once they get to five the new kid smell wears off, and they're not as interesting anymore :p

Yea, I figured that statement would me misconstrued.

How about... were currently focused on raising families, come back in 10 years or so, and well be gaming it up like the old days...
except, we may be more geriatric focused, and may be AFK more often due to pee breaks.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
April 17th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Yea, I figured that statement would me misconstrued.

How about... were currently focused on raising families, come back in 10 years or so, and well be gaming it up like the old days...
except, we may be more geriatric focused, and may be AFK more often due to pee breaks.

I'm diabetic....I already take a million pee breaks a day. But my gaming is never interrupted!!! They invented these new things called wireless mice and keyboards! I just positioned mirrors around my house so that they all reflect around the corner to the bathroom mirror. The monitor shows up in the mirror, and I put 2 shelves above the toilet for the mouse and keyboard. Works great!!! :p

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 23rd, 2014, 10:23 AM
Yeah, new smell has worn off my boys. I'm back into gaming. Love BF4. Will be playing and drinking profusely.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==