PDA

View Full Version : lol

LA_MERC_Spark
March 21st, 2014, 08:00 AM
part of an email I received from Cox Communications regarding data usage this month...

Dear James Mckinney,

Thank you for choosing Cox, we appreciate your business!

We have provided notice to you recently regarding your monthly data usage, and as a reminder your current Cox High Speed Internet package includes a data plan of 250 Gigabytes. As of March 20, 2014, your household has used 1088 Gigabytes of usage data in the current billing cycle.

1088Gig.... lmao! Hey... My hyperspin project is nearing completeion at least...

LA_MERC_Onji
March 21st, 2014, 11:33 AM
damn man. yeah i just found out my shit is capped at 300g. i had no idea i was capped. pisses me off.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
March 21st, 2014, 01:56 PM
I don't think that I have a cap.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
March 21st, 2014, 02:19 PM
My Cox is capped at the same level as James' (250 gb). I got one of those letters in late November after downloading BF4 3 times (me and my 2 boys). They were also watching a lot of DOTA 2 matches as well. We hit about 300 gb that month. I told them to tone down the quality a little on the video and since then we've been under the cap. Kind of sucks though when you are used to the "all you can eat" model. I guess I can watch and see if they drop you in the next couple months :stick. If not, then we are good to go.

With Netflix and everything else, they are going to have to increase those caps. Dagnabit.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
March 21st, 2014, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I have charter. It is the "all you can eat" model you were talking about. I get 36 down and about 6 up for $59.00 a month. Not too shabby for unlimited.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==