PDA

View Full Version : Pseudo LAN 2014!!!!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
December 9th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Ok, so since we all seem to be old, decrepid, child-laden, no ball having mo-fo's these days, and all hopes of ever having a MERC LAN seem to be dashed upon the rocks of our wive's wills, what do y'all say to a BF4 pseudo LAN? What is a pseudo LAN, you may ask? Well put quite simply, a pseudo LAN is one where our wives can still latch on to our once supple testicles, and our kids still have the opportunity to sneeze, puke on, and bug us. I am putting out there the idea of planning a date, possibly a Friday night, and/or a Saturday where we all log into BF4 (those of us who own it) and get 2-4 squads going. Perhaps we can all find a date in the early part of this new year to plan this? What do y'all think?I know it won't be as exciting as watching Conda stagger down the street not knowing what planet he is on, but this is what we have come to.......gentlemen, we are officially old.

Baco

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 10th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Well, I'd have to get BF 4, and play it more than I did BF3... which was dismal at best.... however setting aside a night to game would not be hard for me to do at all :)

LA_MERC_DocSparky
December 10th, 2013, 05:23 PM
That would be pretty cool to squad up. Perhaps playing on some of the smaller domination maps would work well with 6-8 people.

LA_MERC_Onji
December 12th, 2013, 09:13 PM
I'm in.

LA_MERC_Spark
December 16th, 2013, 08:21 AM
hmmm.. I still need to buy it

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 16th, 2013, 04:00 PM
I will make the purchase and update y'all. I may have to get a different rig built if my two other rigs do not run it so hot.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==