PDA

View Full Version : BF4

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
September 25th, 2013, 08:14 AM
BF4.......so who is gonna be playin???

LA_MERC_Spark
September 25th, 2013, 04:06 PM
I will probably buy it and then never play much lol!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 1st, 2013, 09:12 AM
Bought and playing. This game is by far the best game ever created. I simply can not believe the graphics and game play. I have not been so into a video game since the days of counter strike. I hope I see a ton of you guys getting back into this. Remember to update your video drivers. This game ROCKS!

Also, log into muble to talk guys.

LA_MERC_Tugboats
November 4th, 2013, 01:51 PM
What he said......

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
November 5th, 2013, 08:18 AM
What Conda said, not Tugs......

LA_MERC_DocSparky
January 30th, 2014, 08:46 AM
I've been pretty hit or miss on BF4. I love the game, but I've been busy with some extra programming and my new road cycling habit. The last couple weeks when I've been able to jump on for the evening, it's been pretty awesome to squad up with fellow mercs. Seriously guys, if you've still got some FPS left in you then sign on and play. Wetz, I'm looking at you :stick .

The last round we came back from a deficit to pull of the win. Only because our Merc squad manned up and took control. Nice job guys.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 23rd, 2014, 10:25 AM
I may have scared Wetz off for good. I have that affect on people. ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 23rd, 2014, 03:17 PM
I may have scared Wetz off for good. I have that affect on people. ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE!

Stayin alive...Stayin alive...Stayin alive... Ah ah ah ah Stayin alivvvvvvvvvvve, ahhh ahhah haah !

Im still alive!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 23rd, 2014, 03:38 PM
Damn it, now that song is gonna be stuck in my head for days.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==