PDA

View Full Version : LAN III: Back to Business

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
January 9th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Well guys, it's a new year, and we are getting closer to LAN time. I need to get a list of peeps who are definitely committed to attending, so I can get an idea of what to expect. Post here if you know for sure that you are going to attend, if you are definitely NOT going to attend, or if you are still tentative.

Just an info reminder:

"Alright, so I think we are going to go with the bigger room for now. As we get closer, depending on how many more-less we have, we can switch if we have too. The larger room was the one we had in 2009. Think it will be good. So, here it is... $1,350.00 plus tax for the 3 days. March 15-17. So if we have 20 peeps, that would come to approx $67.50 per person (that doesn't include tax and any hotel fees). Now Tugs says he is going to put in $500.00, that would come to approx $44.75 per person.(that would be with 19 since tugs would be the 20th) I will try to put in a bit more than my share if I can, and anyone else is welcome to do so if you have the means. So, I am figuring about $50.00 per person if we have 20. That should be do-able I think."

cd
January 9th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Hmmm... LAN...

LA_MERC_Drax
January 10th, 2013, 06:38 PM
I'm in, and I'll throw up more than my share as well, I'm good for a few hundred if needed (just as long as there's a crawfish boil at the end!)

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
January 11th, 2013, 11:44 AM
I'm in, and I'll throw up more than my share as well, I'm good for a few hundred if needed (just as long as there's a crawfish boil at the end!)

Well, all I can guarantee is a happy ending by Conda. I know that's not worth a few hundred, but just take one for the team! :p

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 20th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Well, we are officially out. Best flight I could find was just under $500 per person. Toss in hotel, rental car, food and registration, I'm looking at $1500 easy. I just can't do it. I will however honor my commitment for $100 towards the pot. Let me know when I can Paypal it to someone.

CFH

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
January 22nd, 2013, 10:01 AM
No prob, bud. Gonna miss y'all. Thanks for responding though! Oh, on THAT note...I really need to get a head count here, guys. Please post your LAN intentions here.

LA_MERC_Spark
January 23rd, 2013, 09:31 AM
That sucks Scott :'( I am 100% in.. I need to hit up Dirge and see where he is at with it.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
January 23rd, 2013, 02:30 PM
Alright guys, if we are going to do this thing, I need to know who is absolutely going to be there. The hotel is pressuring me to commit. They cant hold the room forever. I am also going to have to start collecting payments from folk. I will talk to Onji about setting up a paypal button. If I cant get some definite commitments by the end of the week, we are going to have to nix this thing, and possibly look at another date/time. I know that peeps are not logging into the MERC server, so they prob dont see these posts. If you talk to others PLEASE tell them to log in and respond.

Here is who I know for sure is in so far:

1. Bacowrath
2. Tugboats
3. Drax
4. Spark
5. Andyconda
6. Frag

}{y|3ri|)
January 23rd, 2013, 03:59 PM
What's this lan you speak of? Onji's email totally threw me back about 10 years!

LA_MERC_Spark
January 23rd, 2013, 08:49 PM
SON OF A BITCH!!! You have GOT to be kidding.. It just hit me.. I will be in god damn Phoenix that freaking weekend... Of all weekends... The contest is ALWAYS the first weekend... except for this year..

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 25th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Nope''ers :(

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 29th, 2013, 09:39 AM
nope

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 30th, 2013, 10:54 AM
I am tentative on several things. 1. I'm out of school by then and I don't have to start my new job right away, 2. I can make it to Dallas, and 3 Tugs give me a ride. :P Lots of things hindering my ability to show up. You could set up Skype box I guess for those of us who can't make it. :) LOL Make the servers public so we can connect to them. :) Just a thought.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
January 30th, 2013, 11:52 AM
I am tentative on several things. 1. I'm out of school by then and I don't have to start my new job right away, 2. I can make it to Dallas, and 3 Tugs give me a ride. :P Lots of things hindering my ability to show up. You could set up Skype box I guess for those of us who can't make it. :) LOL Make the servers public so we can connect to them. :) Just a thought.

lol...dude....you REALLY need to read the updated thread :p

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 31st, 2013, 06:24 PM
a day late, a dollar short.. and Kamaros case, out of gas :)

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
February 3rd, 2013, 10:11 PM
a day late, a dollar short.. and Kamaros case, out of gas :)\

Where is the updated thread. Sorry Don't have much time anymore. :/

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
February 3rd, 2013, 10:12 PM
Okay I just saw it. March Lan is canceled. LOL. You could have told me that in mumble.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==