PDA

View Full Version : Help at Christmas

LA_MERC_Tugboats
December 19th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Guys, I normally would not do this, but I am asking for whatever help you can give. I have recently began working with a non profit group who feeds/clothes homeless people. This is a very small self funded group, but they feed around 75 homeless men, women and children each day. I should mention that they do this by cooking at their homes each day, then driving it around the city to these people on their dime. The group is trying to provide Christmas presents for the Children who are living on the streets. If there is anyway possible you could spare maybe 5, 10 or 20 bucks, this would go a long way. I know this group of people personally, and I can guarantee every single penny donated goes towards the homeless. I will provide a link below to the page that has a donation button on it. Again, I apologize to anyone this pitch may offend, but since becoming involved, I am personally seeing these kids living in boxes with nothing to look forward to, and I have to say it is very heartbreaking, these are for the most part good people, disabled veterans, people with disabilities, or just down on their luck. I understand that there are organizations out there who pocket the cash and do very little, but this is a group of hardworking people who are just trying to give some people a chance at life. Thanks to everyone for reading and for anything you can give.

To Donate:

http://mysite.verizon.net/resrlcgn/kksinspirations/id5.html

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
December 19th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Done! Thanks for this info, bud!

LA_MERC_FragFood
December 21st, 2012, 07:24 PM
In for $20 via Paypal

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==