PDA

View Full Version : Current game?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 10th, 2012, 07:32 AM
I'm just about done tricking out my laptop. I started with 2.1 dual core duo, 4 gigs 6400 RAM and 5400RPM HDD and bumped it (am bumping) to 3.06 dual core, 8 gigs 6400 RAM and 160 gig SSD. That should let me ran damn near anything at pretty decent settings.

What are you guys playing mainly these days? I'm pondering getting back into the FPS arena and wanted to be sure to get the correct game. I need to know the game and any expansions I would need to get to be on the same page as you nubs.

CFH :bb

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
November 10th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Hey bud, a bunch of us are playing BF3. If you get it, you should get the premium pack to have all the maps. We play a lot of close quarters, and soon I think we will be playing the new Aftermath maps.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 10th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Scott.. BF3 is absolutely freakin AWESOME! I mean visually stunning.. environment is crazy.. buildings blowing apart, crazy sound effects... Not to mention the games versatility! I mean you can play conquest on large maps, find server with just ground and pound, CQC maps that are stupid fast pace, and some weird progressive shit where you start with a pistol and work your way threw a bunch of weapons as you score kills!!! I hate that I waited so long to buy the damn thing TBH.. oh.. and have a headset unless you want to listen to people break your bawls lol!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 11th, 2012, 10:22 AM
BF3 is on Steam? I'll look at it today...maybe. I still have my Blizzcrack addition but I'm looking for something diffrent and if I make it to LA in March I'll want in on the killin.

So this then?
http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/premium-edition

That looks like the base game and all the packs? I don't want to drop $60 and find out you guys are playing something slightly diffrent.

LA_MERC_Onji
November 11th, 2012, 01:34 PM
hey BB, its not on steam unfortunately. It uses EA's own version of steam called 'Origin'
You have the correct link though.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==