PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

EldritchOnRye
September 27th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Hi everyone, I'm Eldritch. Play BF3 with Tugs/Frag/Kamaro/etc. and they thought I should stop by and say hello so I am. Not sure what else to add so hopefully I'll see you guys around.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 27th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Whats up Eldritch.

Nice to see you hit up our forums, you hit the right place. La_Merc is basically a smaller group of guys that's still around from what was at one time a very large clan with MANY forum members. A lot of us have been gaming together for several years, some as much as 10 years going all the way back to the first releases of Valves (Counter Strike). That being said we welcome anyone with a level head on their shoulders, good in game "gamesmanship" and hits up on the forums to stay in touch, since this is where LA_Merc was founded and has stayed centered for several years.

BTW... Im from South Carolina, a Fire Alarm Service Technician, and been with Merc going on 9 years.

All that being said, where you from, what do you do?

LA_MERC_goose
September 27th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Hi, my name is goose ... and I have a problem.

Welcome to the boards. Feel free to bounce a around and enjoy yourself.

I'm goose, also of South Carolina.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 27th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Welcome! Where you located? I'm in Baton Rouge (just a few blocks away from Frag). Hopefully I can get online and play a few rounds of BF3 with you guys.

LA_MERC_FragFood
September 27th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Welcome! Where you located? I'm in Baton Rouge (just a few blocks away from Frag). Hopefully I can get online and play a few rounds of BF3 with you guys.

Need to get in Mumble, though...

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
September 28th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Frag, you may need to go to Doc's house and set Mumble up for him :p

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 28th, 2012, 07:42 AM
I've got Mumble setup, but my audio hardware has issues. I do have a good bit of grumble going on though.

EldritchOnRye
September 28th, 2012, 03:09 PM
I'm from just outside Detroit (that's Michigan for all you southern/western folks), currently I'm woefully unemployed while going to school for a mix of programming and web development. Not sure if I have a level head since I mentioned who I'm playing with every night. :drunk2

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 28th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Well Level is relative to your surroundings.
"For example" A person in a mental institution that likes to sling poop at the person who prefers to eat poop might be considered as the one with the level head... because at least they'er not eating poop.

See what I mean?

LA_MERC_FragFood
September 28th, 2012, 07:21 PM
I'm from just outside Detroit (that's Michigan for all you southern/western folks), currently I'm woefully unemployed while going to school for a mix of programming and web development. Not sure if I have a level head since I mentioned who I'm playing with every night. :drunk2

Huh. Where at? I used to live just outside Mt Clemens at the ANG base there around (I think) 23 mile and Gratiot.

EldritchOnRye
September 28th, 2012, 07:39 PM
We've talked about this Frag. I'm like 15 minutes down 94 in Grosse Pointe.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 28th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Frag is getting kind of old, so you have to work with him a little :stick

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 29th, 2012, 09:10 AM
From Montucky here. Good to see you on the forums. Maybe BF3 is in my future. NEAR Future.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 1st, 2012, 11:00 AM
From Montucky here. Good to see you on the forums. Maybe BF3 is in my future. NEAR Future.

It could be in mine if just sat down at the compy and played the dam thing.
There again sleep is a premium right now with a baby in the house,,,, this is the primary reason i'm not up late enough to play anything :)

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
October 3rd, 2012, 01:10 PM
Welcome Eldritch. Sorry I haven't been on the boards lately. New job, and job hunting for a better job has kept me busy.
Plus I'm like Frag. Getting old. :/

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
October 3rd, 2012, 04:01 PM
It could be in mine if just sat down at the compy and played the dam thing.
There again sleep is a premium right now with a baby in the house,,,, this is the primary reason i'm not up late enough to play anything :)

.....wuss....:fight :crybaby

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 4th, 2012, 12:21 PM
^ wife then me,,, then the baby^

you get the picture now.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
October 4th, 2012, 03:48 PM
^ you sure that aint my house? lmao

LA_MERC_Spark
October 8th, 2012, 06:38 PM
yo

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==