PDA

View Full Version : MERC in Singapore

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 28th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Yo guys. This is Andyconda. Well for those of you that still play BF3 you would have realized that I haven't played in about 2 weeks. That's because I'm in Singapore. Got my MERC t-shirt and have pics with it in Singapore. To post soon. Keep the home fires burning. I should be back in country in about one more week. WOOT

LA_MERC_Shadow
January 28th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Wth are you doing there?

LA_MERC_FragFood
January 28th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Cool place, huh? I went there as part of a transition team on an acquisition a few years back. You make it to Sim Lim plaza yet?

LA_MERC_Onji
January 30th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Wth are you doing there?

ahah I promise i was literally about to post this exact question. wording and all

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 30th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Spearing something.

LA_MERC_Shadow
January 30th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Spearing something.

Better make sure it doesn't have a spear first!

And take some antibiotics.....

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 30th, 2012, 02:00 PM
I figure Andy went scuba diving in the gulf, passed out on the way back in, fell over board, and got picked up by one of those Hanjin ships on the way to Singapore. So now hes sitting in the US embassy waiting to catch a flight back to the US.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
February 1st, 2012, 08:27 AM
I figure Andy went scuba diving in the gulf, passed out on the way back in, fell over board, and got picked up by one of those Hanjin ships on the way to Singapore. So now hes sitting in the US embassy waiting to catch a flight back to the US.

LOL...sounds about right :p Hey Conda, don't pass out in the arms of one of those "Mama-san". You'll wake up in a bath tub full of ice with your wallet a kidney, lung, and testicle missing.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 1st, 2012, 09:37 AM
Testicle........are you sure he has those?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==