PDA

View Full Version : YAY!

LA_MERC_Spark
April 15th, 2011, 09:01 AM
here's something to brighten everyone day... I've been sitting on this because really.. I don't think anybody REALLY understands how bad these motherfukers are... I mean... just.. I want to go and start throwing down on people... How long will it take before EVERYONE gets pissed off enough @ the 1% that is literally reaching into our pockets and says that is it.. I ask you all to read the ENTIRE article.. I don't care if you are an investor or just a guy that hopes the price of bud light stays reasonable... this stuff matters... It is why we have the president we have.. why the economy sucks ass.. why the dollar is shit.. it's why it cost me $80 to fill up the truck and why my taxes will be going up.. F U C K!!!!! enough is enough already god damn it!!!

okay.. I'm better now... someone hand me a beer...

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-great-american-bubble-machine-20100405?page=1

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 15th, 2011, 01:18 PM
"By now almost everyone knows that for decades mortgage dealers insisted that home buyers be able to produce a down payment of 10 percent or more, show a steady income and good credit rating, and possess a real first and last name. Then, at the dawn of the new millennium, they suddenly threw all that shit out the window and started writing mortgages on the backs of napkins to cocktail waitresses and ex-cons carrying five bucks and a Snickers bar." This made me laugh...because it's totally true.

That is a long ass article Spark. I'm still only on page 4.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
April 15th, 2011, 03:09 PM
The thing that gets under my skin is this "too big to fail" concept. Over the last 10 years, there's been way too much co-mingling of public and private. Why is the government in charge of making everything right? At some point people have to start taking care of themselves (and a few of their neighbors if they are able and it's necessary).

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 15th, 2011, 04:40 PM
I was having a good day until i read "most of this article" since I'm out of time and have to get going.

CFH.. I don't like you anymore :stick

BTW... I should have gone to Harvard and got into big banking, it sounds like I miss the boat :(

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 15th, 2011, 06:47 PM
lol...what did I do dog?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 16th, 2011, 08:48 AM
lol...what did I do dog?

You brought a little too much reality into my Friday :)

LA_MERC_Spark
April 19th, 2011, 02:23 PM
just saying man.. it is THESE bastards that we should be drawing down on and eliminating... along with the shit ass politicians groveling at there feet for handouts at our expense! when does it end man? WTF? All I know is I'm thinking of upping my interest in alternative energy companies so that MAYBE I can eek out some change...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==