PDA

View Full Version : WARRIOR DASH!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
March 15th, 2011, 12:43 PM
So.... you boys should be proud of the Conda and I.. We represented the Merc warrior spirit in fine fashion at the recent NOLA Warrior Dash... We did look like a couple worn out old dudes after it was all done, and Any slap ran the farking tread off of his shoes, but we did it! Props to Andy for showing up ready to race after a night of boozing until 1AM and making the drive over at 5AM.. That may be the reason he ate my dust! :p I'll see if I can dig up some photo evidence of the goings on. We made it right before they stopped the heats due to weather. Got to kick back at the crib with some blue moons and grilled dear. I'll tell you if the Dash comes anywhere near your neck of the woods you should consider dropping the $40.. I can't wait to do it again!

LA_MERC_Spark
March 15th, 2011, 12:52 PM
The before and the after lolz!

LA_MERC_Spark
March 15th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Come on conda!!! Where are those nut shield fire leap pics? LMAO!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 15th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Well its an Andy sighting.. like a real Andy sighting, I was starting to think he died and no one was missing him :stick

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 20th, 2011, 02:02 PM
LMFAO, I posted them on FB James but will also do it here. I just got back from NO with you doing teh Italian Parade so it will take a day or two for me to recover and I'll post it up.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 20th, 2011, 03:54 PM
OMG and he has spoken also.

LA_MERC_Shadow
March 21st, 2011, 03:23 PM
wish yall bitches would've told me you were doing this I would've joined in. couple guys from work did it too!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
March 21st, 2011, 04:26 PM
Is there a handicap division??? :p

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==