PDA

View Full Version : blast from the past said to say hi

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 23rd, 2011, 08:02 PM
well im playing on a cs s server that i hav ebeen playing on for a few months and i hear a voice saying" Hey ar e you the original LA_MERC_Sniper" and Im thinking yes unless this guy sis talking about RP. So i look for a name i recognize and lo ande behold I see iccey. Im sure you guys remeber him he had a brother that played with us silent killer. any ways we talked while we played bringing up the days of old and he asked me to tell everyone hi and wish everyone well. alot of names ewre mentioned but Im not sure who all was a member then any way if you remember LA_MERC_Iccey he said hi. and he would pop in from time to time

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 24th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Yep I remember Iccey and his annoying little brother... :stick

Its funny who you might stumble across playing on some random server :)

LA_MERC_Spark
January 24th, 2011, 08:50 AM
he's in here now and then

Iccey
January 26th, 2011, 08:48 PM
yes it was me heh... been a while and sup sparky~ sling man this bring back memoires lol

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 26th, 2011, 10:28 PM
How you doing Iccey?

Iccey
January 27th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Im doing good just working a ton lol I got Promoted to Corpral at work so more work for me >< ... Ill be going to Comic Con this year in San Diego.. anyne close to there?

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 27th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Sup Iccey nub! Glad to see ya still kickin!

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 27th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Sup Icccey!! Congrats on the promotion!!

Iccey
January 27th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Thanks RP~... its a huge change then what i was doing lol esp when my Sgt takes off work lmao ><

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 28th, 2011, 03:44 AM
Haha!! Yeah I know about the big change...I was promoted from Corporal to Sergeant last January. Just finished up my probation period. I just thought I was busy as a Corporal..lol.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==