PDA

View Full Version : I must be lost...

}{y|3ri|)
January 13th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Well how the hell are you LA_MERC?

I wondered over here to say hi and see if any of you guys are playing Minecraft?

So Hi!

:)

-H

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 13th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Hi! how the heck are ya? mo minecraft for me but come play some cs:source sometime nub.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 13th, 2011, 09:38 PM
I know some friends playing it that are trying to get me to.

Feel free to join our irc anytime:
server: irc.gamesurge.net
Channel: #peacefulfarmers or #ikariam-shock

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 14th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Well how the hell are you LA_MERC?

I wondered over here to say hi and see if any of you guys are playing Minecraft?

So Hi!

:)

-H

Minecraft? Never heard of it. I'll look into it. I was looking at DC Universe, but it looks like you gotta spend $250.00 for lifetime gaming. I don't think I can afford that, and after more research I think it is a WOW replacement?
I'll look into Minecraft and get back to you.

Jason

LA_MERC_Onji
January 14th, 2011, 07:17 AM
holy crap where did you come from :)
I bought minecraft but havnet dove in just yet.

(for the oldtimers, its kind of like blockland, but on crack)

}{y|3ri|)
January 14th, 2011, 11:32 AM
I know I just dropped out of nowhere right? Minecraft is a really simple game in beta. I bought it in Alpha and have gotten hooked on it. I was looking for a group of people to build on a group server and from the forums I was noticing that there was a bunch of clans etc but I don't really think I can go through joining another clan / guild. Heather mentioned I should come check and see if my old buddies in LA_Merc were playing. Even if you guys are not it's still been so long since I dropped in and said hi that I figured I'd stop by.

A little update about us. We moved down to Atlanta and bought a house here and have been here for a few years now. I'm working a community manager for an online social world.

When do you guys normally play CS together? It's been awhile since I've gotten a good knife!

;)

-H

LA_MERC_goose
January 14th, 2011, 02:05 PM
OH HELL NO! I just unstalled CS just because I can not handle another }{ knife. =P

Glad to see you're still around }{. I haven't played any CS in the last two weeks simply because it makes my blood boil too quick. BF2 doesn't get under my skin near as quick. I need to jump in when I see the MERCs online ... I know, I'm slack.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 14th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Hey J
My friends are hosting a server located in Colorado. I just d/l'd and played today. Seems interesting and I definitely need to read the wiki on it.
Server is wolcottllc.net:8080
Names are Phand, AtomicMoose, SuperDemon, seiji, robble, and kn1ght.

Mine is thee_rook. I will tell LaTech you dropped in.

}{y|3ri|)
January 15th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Hey J
My friends are hosting a server located in Colorado. I just d/l'd and played today. Seems interesting and I definitely need to read the wiki on it.
Server is wolcottllc.net:8080
Names are Phand, AtomicMoose, SuperDemon, seiji, robble, and kn1ght.

Mine is thee_rook. I will tell LaTech you dropped in.

I've been building on the server. Thanks for letting me know seem like a cool bunch of guys.

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 15th, 2011, 09:03 PM
wuzzup buddy how ya been? Its been a long time. hope to see ya around more. you ever talk with corona any?

}{y|3ri|)
January 15th, 2011, 10:05 PM
wuzzup buddy how ya been? Its been a long time. hope to see ya around more. you ever talk with corona any?

I keep in touch with Scott but haven't spoken to Matt in awhile.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 15th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Is this the game your talking about?
http://www.minecraft.net/

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 16th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Humm, looks a lot like the Lego 3d world thing we played around with a 3 or 4 years ago.

LA_MERC_Spark
January 17th, 2011, 09:23 AM
heya }{y|3ri|) :)

}{y|3ri|)
February 1st, 2011, 06:36 PM
hey rook did they change server info? I can't connect anymore.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 2nd, 2011, 06:31 AM
Yep.
LA_MERC CSS Server

97.65.246.94:27015

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 2nd, 2011, 08:57 AM
hey rook did they change server info? I can't connect anymore.

Yes his machine bit it so they stole a server at work.

wolcottllc.com:8080 instead of .net. You lost your ship though and we all had to start over. They were finishing the spawn "community center" last night.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==