PDA

View Full Version : Requesting a LA_Merc Tag

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
November 13th, 2010, 12:25 AM
Hi Guys.
Its been a while. But I thought I would request this again. I hope this is in the correct forum. But here it goes. :)

Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get a LA_Merc tag and be one of the cool kids. I have been waiting for like 5 years. GRIN. (At least it seems that way.)
Please let me know if I didn't post in the right place.

If you guys don't remember me I used to run the D|M Digitalmindz server for a while. Was with Chris Jarvis, or Dead Dog. I hope that sparks your memory?

None the less I would like to join please.
Thanks for your consideration in advance,

Jason (Blown68Kamaro) Clifton

:notworthy

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 13th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Hey Kamaro thanks for posting. I have played with you a bit here and there.

We have a process of getting the full clan tag that requires a little bit of work through a recruitment phase. We actually have just started discussing revamping the process a little bit. The main thing right now for you to do is be active here in the forums. The more you post the more we know about a person. Not all of Merc-dome play the games we do, so this is their way of getting to know you.

thee_rook
aka Robert

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
November 14th, 2010, 01:21 AM
Okay No problem. I work two jobs and play games when I am at home as you well know. :P
I own Spyware Busters computer repair, and work at Family Dollar as a Floating service manager. I go from store to store and fix "issues" that may need special attention as seen by the "DM". Its a new postion they created and I am the first to fill it which is kind of cool. :)
The forums apprear to be slow right now, but I'll post every chance I get. Thanks for the consideration.
Jason

LA_MERC_Drifter
November 14th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Good to see you in here Kamaro!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 14th, 2010, 06:52 PM
welll your right about the slow forums :(, seems the gaming community for the most part has moved on to bigger and better things, but there are still those of us around who enjoy forum posting and so on...

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
November 18th, 2010, 11:02 PM
Thanks Glad to be back. :)
So when are you guys going to get source loaded and get on the server?
Target, Rook, and I have been holding the fort down. You guys need to get back in there. :P

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 19th, 2010, 05:33 AM
Kamaro,,, my home, all 1100 sq ft of it is a disaster right now, but as soon as I get my den fix back up, and my main machine in place I plan on jumping in :)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 20th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Kamaro,,, my home, all 1100 sq ft of it is a disaster right now, but as soon as I get my den fix back up, and my main machine in place I plan on jumping in :)

Patsy no-talent arse-clown get in the game.:slap

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 21st, 2010, 06:39 AM
Patsy no-talent arse-clown get in the game.:slap
http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/kid-middle-finger.jpg

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 21st, 2010, 07:57 PM
I spit my drink. LMAO

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
November 23rd, 2010, 07:15 PM
ROFL.

Well get on it Mr. we're waiting............

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==