PDA

View Full Version : BlizzCon 2010

LA_MERC_Drax
October 26th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Was amazing, never ever did I imagine you could round up 30,000 geeks together like that for one place, and still get $5 a beer out of us!!

Watching some of the competitions were just amazing, like the StarCraft 2 and the WoW Arena. They actually commentate those events like a football game.

The up and coming....Diablo 3 is going to rock. I got to play 2 different styles of the game, the storyline with the final and 5th class, the denomhunter and also the PVP arena. That was just too much fun. Graphics are amazing, gameplay is very very nice.

Can't wait for Beta!!

LA_MERC_goose
October 26th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Who are you and what did you do with Drax?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 26th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Humm.. Gaming, im trying to remember what that felt like :(

LA_MERC_Drax
October 27th, 2010, 08:35 AM
hah, well drax is my sober ego, which with my recent amount of workload, is apparently me about 95% of the time.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 28th, 2010, 08:52 AM
hah, well drax is my sober ego, which with my recent amount of workload, is apparently me about 95% of the time.

Ahhhh Haaaa.. So life is finally getting its evil claws in you? :)

Its happens to us all eventually,,, All work and no play makes DRAX a very sober boy :stick

LA_MERC_Drax
October 28th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Well life has had it's claws in me for the last 5 years, just moving up in the company, so more work, less social life. Although I do have a company account to entertain people on now, that's a plus

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==