PDA

View Full Version : Where did you all go?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 27th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Wondering where all the players went.... :holla::ara:

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
July 27th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Looks like jumped over to LOTRO.. just a guess :P

LA_MERC_FragFood
July 27th, 2010, 10:44 PM
Shootin' bugs in Alien Swarm for a bit.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
July 28th, 2010, 07:06 AM
I wasn't that much of a BC2 gamer, but I've been wearing my code-monkey hat in the evenings recently.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 28th, 2010, 08:18 AM
LOTR... Well I never got a Beta key so that's a no-go for me, as for Alien Swarm I put it on my machine, but it didn't do anything for me... The bugs don't swear and get irate when you knife them... BS and I find a few places to terrorize from Time to time... Enjoy the rest of the summer!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 29th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Interesting new variations on the maps... Check them out. Thought I saw Tugboats in the game last night. Joined the channel and boom he left. WTF? Do I smell?? :stick

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 31st, 2010, 06:17 PM
Still crashes for me. POS!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 1st, 2010, 07:07 AM
I've been occupied with other things, like trying to learn how to use Adobe premier pro CS5. I've had a lot of fun making videos of our ATV trips that I put up on youtube. We've had a lot of little projects going on around the house, along with family related stuff, by the time I get home at night I just don't have the desire to game.

I've popped into L4D2 a little here and there, but other than that, that's about it.

This winter I'll probably game more, but I get the feeling that's going to depend on how much I hunt.. LOL

LA_MERC_Maverick
August 1st, 2010, 10:17 AM
ive been on alot, but at various times...kids keep my schedule constantly fluctuating. I recently picked up sc2, so I will be playing that some as well :D

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 1st, 2010, 11:48 AM
SC2 is awesome, reminds me of good times me and conda had on Battle for middle earth
I am not big on RTS anymore, but the single player mission is just awesome.

LA_MERC_Spark
August 2nd, 2010, 08:20 AM
I may be on later tonight for an ass whoopin... anyone else?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==