PDA

View Full Version : Just got the game

LA_MERC_Maverick
July 7th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Hey guys,

I picked up the game over the weekend when it was on sale again. Wondering if you guys have a regular server or if you just get together on ts to decide where to go.

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
July 7th, 2010, 09:25 PM
theres actually a friends list in game now so you can just hop on ts and then join the server through the friends list.

LA_MERC_Onji
July 7th, 2010, 09:46 PM
yeah like highwind said. Add us via the in game friends list and get on TS for sure! Glad you're joining us mav!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 8th, 2010, 05:41 AM
TS speak is a real bonus. Particularly when you are on the opposite side of BS, that bastard can HIDE! :stick

LA_MERC_Maverick
July 8th, 2010, 12:41 PM
yea i had a blast playing last night, although some of those maps gave my vid card a run. i hope to be able t o get on tonight or tomorrow.

LA_MERC_BS
July 8th, 2010, 12:57 PM
I have to hide! Thats the only way I can take a breath and look around lol. Things happen fast in that game!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 9th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Big gang last night!! Good fun...!!! Now all Maverick needs is a working Mic!

LA_MERC_Maverick
July 9th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Yea, I'm going to look into why mine didnt work last night, just didnt take the time :D

LA_MERC_FragFood
July 11th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Hey guys,

I picked up the game over the weekend when it was on sale again. Wondering if you guys have a regular server or if you just get together on ts to decide where to go.

Great. Someone ELSE to start taking my damn dog tags. I buy 'em by the pallet now...

Welcome aboard!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 11th, 2010, 11:55 AM
You're not in Double Digits on my knife. Yet. It's a long and distinguished list... :stick

LA_MERC_Tugboats
July 12th, 2010, 07:25 AM
yea i had a blast playing last night, although some of those maps gave my vid card a run. i hope to be able t o get on tonight or tomorrow.

What card do you have? I may have one or two that out perform yours that you can have??

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 12th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Nice! Rook... Get your Shitz fixed yet? What about you Conda? Get that broke arse R2D2 music storage rig working yet? "Do you hear me hillbilly boy??" :stick

LA_MERC_Maverick
July 12th, 2010, 07:34 PM
What card do you have? I may have one or two that out perform yours that you can have??

I have a GTX 285 in a Core i7 rig with 6gb of ram. All that smoke, snow, and dust just chug it down sometime. Rook might let me have his old 285 when his new card comes in, and I can go sli, which i hope will help alot.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==