PDA

View Full Version : There's a New Sheriff in Town!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 2nd, 2010, 07:19 AM
A quick check of the Merc Leaderboard shows BS as the baddest of the bad-ass BC2 crew!! Congrats! "That Dude can SHOOT!"

BTW his Dog-tags are shiny Gold!! Get a set!!!

:stpat4

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
July 2nd, 2010, 01:18 PM
I got one gold set last night. It doesn't seem like it takes as long to rank in this game as it did in BF2. Anyone going to be on tonight?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 11th, 2010, 11:08 AM
You have to admire BS's gaming ability. The dude scores 15k points an HOUR. Which is nearly 50% more points an hour more than ANY of us. Amazing!

LA_MERC_BS
July 19th, 2010, 11:00 AM
I do a lot of hide and shoot. Oh and a whole lot of luck. Wetz, you probably got a gold knife star just off my dog tags alone. Seems like im the easiest guy to cut for some reason. Guys with 9 or 10 rank just come over and take my tags with little or no effort.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 19th, 2010, 02:49 PM
First of all I don't know how you shoot with those damn pee-shooters, but gawd you can! Secondly, I knife because when I get in close I can't hit shiot! I used my pistol a bunch, then started carrying the Dart gun.. and I'm paying for it. I click for my pistol and now launch a Dart.. :/ *die*... I do enjoy killing with the smoke launcher... But man 15k an hour!! shoot I can't get there, and too think how you'd dominate with a Plane!

Well based on my knife signature, I've not got you 7 times. I'm sure on of our boyz would trade you however. I tried to get Bacowrath 5 times in a around... Got four on him.. then he started Running!!!! :stick

We need a big group night!! Drop the LOTR and lets roll Onji, Drifter, Tugs, Johncst, Mav, Frag, Doc, Baco!... LETS DO IT!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==