PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I've been so quiet :)

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
May 23rd, 2010, 08:11 PM
Hey guys, sorry I havent said too much, or been in game lately. My mom is awaiting a heart for transplant, and I've been trying to help out where I can. Hopefully I'll be around more soon.

Baco

PS: Wetz, sharpen your knife, dude. It is starting to dull from stabbing me :p

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 24th, 2010, 05:34 AM
Baco you and your family will be in my prayers.. I hope everything goes over well.

God Bless you

LA_MERC_DocSparky
May 24th, 2010, 06:19 AM
Whoa, that's a lot to deal with Baco. I sure hope and pray that things go well for your mom.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 24th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Hang in there Baco! Thoughts and prayers for a quick transplant. Being on the OTHER side of organ donation is wrenching enough, I can't imagine what you're all going through.

David

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
May 24th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Thoughts and prayers mano :(

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 24th, 2010, 04:08 PM
All the best to you and your family, Baco...

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
May 25th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Mom went back into hosp today. Still waiting for a heart, but going in due to a-fibs. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

PS: Nooch, I'm gonna have to return your mom to you for awhile. I can't satisfy her every need atm.

LA_MERC_Tugboats
May 25th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Hope for you and your family a speedy recovery, our prayers are with you.

LA_MERC_FragFood
May 26th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Best of luck, Baco. I hope everything works out for her.

LA_MERC_Spark
May 27th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Hope everything works out well for your Mom Bacon.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
June 12th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Hey guys. Just got back from seeing my wife's fam in RI. My mom is first in line for a heart atm. If they don't get one in the next few weeks, they will put her on an artificial pump. I asked them if I could get an artificial brain, but they said it would be a waste of resources :p Hope all is well.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 13th, 2010, 02:23 PM
I asked them if I could get an artificial brain, but they said it would be a waste of resources :p Hope all is well.
Humm, artificial brain?
yea that would be a waste of resource for sure... but hey, the way our government waste resources, you might just qualify.

Baco, My heart goes out to your family, no pun intended:)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==