PDA

View Full Version : Tour de Cure; Mandeville,LA 23rd May

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
May 7th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Well I haven't been playing much since I picked up cycling. Also this kinda hits home since I am a Type 2 Diabetic. Just thought I'd throw this out there incase anyone else may be riding. Once calms down a bit I should be able to spend a bit more time on BC2.

I will be cycling in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure fundraising event. There are three different ride lengths for the Tour de Cure, 25 miles, 50 miles, and 100 miles. I have chosen the 50 mile ride. What I’m hoping for is to raise $500.00 for this event. If you could help me out that would be great! Just a few dollars towards my goal is all that I am asking. If you’d like to contribute I have included a link to my Tour de Cure donation page. If you are also a cyclist and would like to ride in this event with me there is a link to join my team. If you wish to donate but not via the link let me know and I can send you my mailing address to send the check to. Checks are to be made out to the: American Diabetes Association.

http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/TourdeCure/TDC438278030?px=5890496&pg=personal&fr_id=6887

Thanks for your encouragement and support!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==