PDA

View Full Version : Good Ole Walmart

LA_MERC_Drax
May 3rd, 2010, 10:07 PM
So I'm sitting in my apartment playing some BF2:BC today, and i hear a lot of noise from outside, so i go to my balcony (which looks at the front door of walmart...) and I see a black girl and a hispanic girl fighting, and im not talking yelling or slapping, im talking throwing dukes and brawling. So the skinny black girl, whips the fat hispanic girl, and then after its all over, the hispanic girl gets up, goes over to her baby in the stroller, and pushes it away....

You stay classy Long Beach...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 4th, 2010, 02:33 AM
I think I have NEVER seen that in Montana. Drunken Indians maybe but not that.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 4th, 2010, 08:29 AM
LMAO!!

That my friends is just another sign of our society slowly degrading.

funny it may be, but sad in reality :(

LA_MERC_Shadow
May 7th, 2010, 02:14 PM
they were probably fighting over the baby's daddy.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
May 7th, 2010, 02:36 PM
they were probably fighting over the baby's daddy.

LMAO!

aCiD
May 14th, 2010, 09:31 PM
And people ask why we go to wal mart?!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 15th, 2010, 06:47 AM
ok let me say this.... WALMART!!!!!

I go to walmart and I want to woop someones rump!!! You can be in a wonderful mood but the minute you walk in the doors of walmart BAM it hits you.... people standing in the way and won't move knowing your there wanting by, Old people don't walk as fast as some of us.. get out of the way, people you don't care to see or talk to is in there and they have to talk to you every time they see you, KIDS CRYING, momma blabing to the kids about being good, kids running over you, RUDE people, can't find anything your looking for so it take hours to find it and by the time you found it you forgot the other things you were wanting to get, The lines at the check out!!! there are 30 check outs but only 5 people working them, Yeah and did I say PEOPLE... yes the PEOPLE.. errrr.... So yeah I can see how people would want to kick someones rump just by walking in to the place...

LA_MERC_FragFood
May 16th, 2010, 02:15 AM
If you haven't been here, then you really need to just so you can say "There but for the grace of God..."

http://tinyurl.com/l4uhap

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 16th, 2010, 08:54 PM
A terrible site to see.. Ohh the Hugemanatee

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 16th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Sadly I've seen some of those people in our walmart!! :eek:

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==