PDA

View Full Version : BC2 Tip

LA_MERC_Tugboats
April 20th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Hey guys, for all of you that play Engineer, dont forget that those anti tank mines work wonders on boats, jet ski's etc... Place them in the water where the watercraft tend to dock or pass by, and watch the points add up!

:rocket:

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 20th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Good one!! Thanks!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 21st, 2010, 09:25 AM
That roxors. Someone has to SS a jet ski emploding as they pass by. LMAO. I would be pissed if I was riding a jet ski and got all blow'd up by a land mine. hehe.

LA_Exile
April 21st, 2010, 01:00 PM
nice tip have to remember that one

LA_MERC_Tugboats
April 22nd, 2010, 07:49 AM
Here are a couple of more things I just learned, the repair tool one is my favorite...

You can revive soldiers through windows and holes in a walls, if they are right next to the window/wall."

You can use your repair tool to make little holes in barricades or walls and use for shooting

The alt-fire for the chopper gunner is a tracer dart...

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
April 22nd, 2010, 10:23 AM
Thanks, Tug......first I get scared to drive any vehicles on land when I am playing against you, and NOW I have to stay off the water too! :p Oh, and btw.....STOP MAKING PEEPHOLES WITH YOUR ENGINEER TOOL!!!! Who knows what you are doing behind those barricades!!!! :p

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 22nd, 2010, 12:36 PM
Or what hes doing with the peep hole :stick

LA_MERC_Tugboats
April 23rd, 2010, 11:40 AM
lol....it doesnt say what to do with the hole.....and since Wetz' finger gives him so much trouble........

LA_MERC_Drifter
April 30th, 2010, 10:00 AM
TIP: How to revive a Medic AND keep your own kit...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F3mVXTvhWdY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F3mVXTvhWdY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Haven't tried it but it is worth a shot.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 30th, 2010, 10:34 AM
Still loving the game!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==