PDA

View Full Version : ? guys

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 12th, 2010, 03:42 PM
ok I have a ?....

If I counted right, I'm getting about 1000 Calories a day. Walking/jogging for an hour a day and all the moving I'm doing at work. And drinking my water.

?...The weight should start falling off right???

LA_MERC_Tugboats
April 12th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Are you saying you are only taking in 1000 calories? And if you are, you need to reach a certain cardio-vascular threshold each day to maximize calorie burn. It is said (and you couldnt prove it by looking a me, the poster boy for Little Debbie) that 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week of getting your heart rate up 30 beats per minutes is the best solution for burning calories.????

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 12th, 2010, 08:39 PM
DL the weight will fall off. One pound equals 3500 Calories so if you decrease your normal intake by 500 cal a day you should take off a pound a week. But you have to watch how much/how often you eat or don't eat. If you eat too little your body will go into starvation mode and still keep the weight on. Well, at least untill it can't anymore and it has to burn the fat b/c there is no other means of energy. So if you are eating that little of a caloric intake, make sure you are spreading the meals throughout the day and giving your body something to burn and don't allow it to conserve the energy. Of course, with the exercising it will come off faster. The first couple pounds are going to take a while b/c you are mostly going to lose water weight off your liver and then from your body....then the fat starts to be burnt.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 12th, 2010, 08:42 PM
I walk for an hour EVERYDAY!!
Here is what I eat...

In the Morning
1 bowl of raisin bran with 1% milk just say 300 cals it's 2hundred something but I eat more then a cup.

Lunch
1 thing of yogurt 100 cals
I mix a banana about 121, a few strawberries 9cals, and a few chuncks of pineapple 120 cals
Water

Dinner
Vegs with dip around 100 cals (maybe more not sure) OR raisin bran with 1% milk around 300 cals

This is rounding to what I think I'm getting. It may be a little more then 1000 but not to much more.
I should see a difference right?

Oh and got the estimate of the fruit and veges online

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 12th, 2010, 08:49 PM
I eat at 6:30 every morning. Then mite eat a small snack at about 9:30. Then I eat lunch at 10:50. Then when I get home (only work a half a day) if I get hungry I'll eat an apple or something small like that and then eat at about 4:00 for dinner. I walk from about 12:30 to 1:30 sometime 1:45.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==