PDA

View Full Version : Who ACTUALLY has the game?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
March 8th, 2010, 07:24 AM
Trying to make sure I haven't missed anyone on my list... Still loving it! Great, great game.

LA_MERC_Shadow
March 8th, 2010, 07:33 AM
I do. But you know that.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
March 8th, 2010, 07:49 AM
I'm already on your list. I think I may have added someone I don't know. Anyone know a merc with the soldier name Geronimo?

The game is pretty amazing, I've been a little disappointed in the lack of organized squad play. Last night was one of the better nights. Abi, Drifter and I were on a squad and stayed together using kits that worked well. It's so much more fun when people are actually working together. I guess I'll let them speak for themselves, but I had a ton of fun. You really need someone to take the lead and call out a plan. Maybe that is something that we can work on within the clan.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 8th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Well, I haven't been able to play a whole lot, and it takes me a while to learn my way around the maps, the kits, and the feel of the game in general. About the only thing I've done OK on so far is fly the blackhawk around 1 time..:)

For right now, i will fall more into a follower role until I get comfortable with the game.

BUT I still prefer an organized squad playing than randomly spawning on my squad mates, 1 who is sniping from a hill side, or 1 who is down in the middle of the fight, and 1 who is driving around in armor.

When you have teammates doing that, their not exactly working towards a common goal.

LA_MERC_Drifter
March 8th, 2010, 08:43 AM
I have it and i would agree with Doc. Last night was great. Working together with different kits and staying together definitely made it easier to advance through the map. I still have to learn the maps as well but it helps when you have a squad that stays on mission.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
March 9th, 2010, 11:58 AM
I am having weird video issues. I started playing the single player and discovered the issue before i jumped into multiplayer. Going to download a newer driver this evening and see if that changes things.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 9th, 2010, 12:19 PM
What card Skits? Nvidia just re-nigged the last driver. 195.xx. It had major issues. They gave me the 192.xx for my GTX285

LA_MERC_Wetzny
March 9th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Just call me Sarge!! Yes, yes.. good fun!!! However, it's still a kill-fest on 32 player servers... more enjoyable for me on 24 or 20 player servers... It's got legs I tell you!

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
March 9th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Have it- Have not played yet.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 9th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Sexy legs?

LA_MERC_FragFood
March 9th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Big, fat, hairy soldier legs.

LA_MERC_johncst
March 10th, 2010, 04:27 AM
soon soon putting my rig together

LA_MERC_BS
March 10th, 2010, 07:30 AM
ummmm, hey I'll admit I'm pretty slow at most everything, but are ya'll talking about bad company 2?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
March 10th, 2010, 07:47 AM
Yep that's the one... I thought it might catch on, but hell who knows. Plus it's nearly spring and there are fish to be caught!

LA_MERC_BS
March 10th, 2010, 07:56 AM
I haven't bought it yet, was considering it though. Still playing BF2, but without the armor. Got tired of spawning in the middle of a tank and helo both fighting over who was going to shoot me first.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
March 10th, 2010, 08:49 AM
If you've got the machine to run it, it would probably be a nice change for you. You get new maps, no fixed-wing aircraft (helos and UAVs only), destructible environment and a new class layout. Just the new class layout (4 more customizable classes instead of 6) would probably make it more interesting.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
March 10th, 2010, 10:12 AM
We need more SHOOTERS!!! lol

LA_MERC_BS
March 10th, 2010, 02:34 PM
I'll grab it this weekend. Got a new rig with a GTX 285 vid card, so it should be good.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
March 10th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Rook,
I have a Dell M6400 Covet Workstation. The graphics card is good enough to run the game but it may be the driver issue. I have to check the version against that which Nvidia rolled back.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
March 10th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Yeah... thats the ticket.. BS in the house. See we can get some backup!! Where are the rest of you Boons?? Conda?? Target?

What is the game play style Squad Deathmatch?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 10th, 2010, 03:45 PM
I'll grab it this weekend. Got a new rig with a GTX 285 vid card, so it should be good.

BS, you got it covered man, Im running a 280 GTX OC, with what was top of line 2 1/2 years ago.

My graphics look freaking awesome :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==