PDA

View Full Version : My Lastest Production

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 3rd, 2010, 08:02 AM
Well Guys, I spent a good bit of time on this one.
Went through 3 years of footage, grab the cool clips and put them all together with some music from Chevelle.

This is a culmination of all my ATV adventures over the last 3 years.

What ya think?

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ixkHRh0xxdY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ixkHRh0xxdY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

LA_MERC_DocSparky
March 3rd, 2010, 08:15 AM
Nice work Parker! I like all of the slow mo's and speed ups. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 3rd, 2010, 08:42 AM
Looks like fun and dirty.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 3rd, 2010, 10:25 AM
Nice work Parker! I like all of the slow mo's and speed ups. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Thanks Doc, I could have done more flashy stuff with Windows movie maker, but I think you can over do it too. I like the cleaner simplistic approach.

I put in a few color alterations, flipped a few Scenes 180% horizontal, so they flowed better with the direction of same bike from the previous scene.

All in all, I am pleased with how it turned out. I couldn't wait to show it to my buds that are part of all these trips. :)

LA_MERC_DocSparky
March 3rd, 2010, 10:36 AM
Most people don't realize how much work goes into something like this. I know it's not a long video, but just going through all of the source and pulling the cool parts is a huge task. Then you've got to do the tweaking that takes forever and put the music in there. Big, big job and I thing you really hit this one well. It just works and flows smoothly (which makes it seem like it was easier to do). From someone that's done a few of these, congrats! Put this one on a DVD and share it with your buddies. They enjoy watching this at the retirement home in the future.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==