PDA

View Full Version : here we go...

Fragmonkee
October 11th, 2002, 05:20 PM
well,
we are well on our way now. all control numbers have changed from reg. numbers to deployment numbers. (that is supply codes, which determine the necessities, in order that they are needed) it is hard to explain, but that means we are going to whoop it on. we had a brief today at the base theatre, which stated intel on the iraq forces, and their weaponry. they have some impressive capabilities but none that match our forces. i cannot state anything about that here.
on a lighter note, the marine corps ball is going november the 3rd. i am looking foward to it, cause it is held near los vegas. yes i am only 20, but i am having a "good friend" fly down from kansas. i am meeting her at the airport there in vegas, and we are going to stay there from friday night to sunday where we will go to the ball. i have never been to one, but i have heard good things about them, i am only worried that i will get drunk and say something stupid to an officer or something...lol. but hey you all have a safe weekend (i get a long weekend this weekend cause of colombus day :) one benefit of being in the military.) i have loads of good film from around the base ( including lake bandini (hehehe it is the sewage plant that is south of the base that blows the most horrid stench toward the barracks, it is really nasty.) i dont know where the name came from, but i should ask someone...

yall take it easy
pfc. laha
usmc

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 11th, 2002, 07:26 PM
Enjoy yourself at the ball Fragmonkee. And now the rest of us here in the states are proud of you and stand behind you. Godspeed to you. May He give you strength when you need it and victory over our enemies.

God Bless The USA!!!

Keep in touch, man, I know I'll be thinking of you.

cd
October 12th, 2002, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge

Keep in touch, man, I know I'll be thinking of you.

You need a woman... :laugh: :laugh:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 12th, 2002, 08:42 AM
lmao...

Scott

Crazy White Boy
October 12th, 2002, 02:26 PM
pwned

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 12th, 2002, 02:32 PM
zip it

Fragmonkee