PDA

View Full Version : Binds

-FA- Th|3f
October 7th, 2002, 03:50 PM
umm Strat showed me where to download that file but i lost it. Can anyone tell me the site to go to to make me some bind keys for my Navy and Colt

SnAkEbItE
October 7th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Yeah go here...

http://www.cscentral.com/features/csc/

StratCat
October 8th, 2002, 05:58 PM
LIES LIES LIES Hes asking for h4x LMAO dang little hax0r heheheheh

[[Corvette]]
October 8th, 2002, 09:44 PM
Buy binds are easy. Go into console and type:

bind "x" "buy; menuselect 3; menuselect 1; buy; menuselect 6"

x is the key you want to bind. And you now have a bind that buys a MP5 and full ammo.

colt is the same except menuselect 4; menuselect 1;

SgtJeff
October 9th, 2002, 03:23 AM
This what I have
you can bind em in the controls menu of cs when you go in...

http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~counter-script/index.php

cd
October 9th, 2002, 03:30 AM
dear god does anyone play without binds?

dA nYc pIMp
October 9th, 2002, 05:06 AM
i do cause i buy by pressing the buttons really fast like i want mps i just press my buy key and 3 for submachineguns and 1 for mp5 l337 h4x :p(n0t realy)

cd
October 9th, 2002, 03:25 PM
thats what i do.... b 4 3 for colt, b 4 1 fer ak, b 1 3 for deagle, b o 2 for armor, etc... i do it every round and i still get my stuff bought by the time freeze time is over.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 9th, 2002, 05:49 PM
roger that Corbi....you get really fast if you practice ya lazy b00ns.

Scott:p

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 9th, 2002, 06:01 PM
You are fools. Using buy scripts allows me to buy with one hand and drink my beer with the other.

-FA- Th|3f
October 9th, 2002, 07:01 PM
binds=h4x umm what binds??????
:dunno

[[Corvette]]
October 9th, 2002, 07:43 PM
Buy binds are legal. All those "jump, crouch, shoot, pull out my pistol" binds are not.

Mine are set up so that in 3 keys, I have a primary gun, full ammo, body armor, and one each of all the grenades. I have a bind for almost every gun, MP5, colt, AK, scout, awp, sig, aug, para, plus one for the deagle.

For example, as a CT, my typicl buy is: L,K,J---L=colt + full ammo, J=Kevlar and helmet, J=HE,FB, and smoke. For some things I still use the buy menu, like "B 8 6 (buy defuse kit)". But binds make it so much easier on maps like blookstrike and especially iceworld, where all I have to do is hit one key as I run through the buy zone.

-FA- Th|3f
October 9th, 2002, 08:19 PM
the one where it makes me walk with out holding down the button is illegal? i was thinking about it

JUNKY
October 10th, 2002, 11:14 AM
Ok heres the question I have about binding --

If I want to bind a key in game to say to everyone "Ouch, why did you shoot me Bighead?" would the following work:
drop console
type in: bind "r" "say; Ouch, why did you shoot me Bighead?"

If that's not right, then what would do that for me?

thanks,
Junky

[[Corvette]]
October 10th, 2002, 01:56 PM
Demise, AFAIK, yes, that is illegal.

Junky, all that is right except the ; after say.

cd
October 10th, 2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
You are fools. Using buy scripts allows me to buy with one hand and drink my beer with the other.

Hahahahahaha.... too funny... Robby, if we buy you one of those helmets with the two holders for cans and straws would you start buying like me and Scott?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==