PDA

View Full Version : [WFO]Viper comes to the aid of the US Military

duckman
October 7th, 2002, 08:59 AM
[WFO]viper under severe stress(trying to get to bff)and with no thought to his own safety comes to the rescue of the US Military.While traveling to BFF he encounters a military vehicle under the command of SGT Mark aka la_merc madone stranded with the enemy surrounding SGT Mark and his platoon [WFO]viper single handed takes on the task of getting SGT Mark aka madone and his platoon out of danger by fixing his vehicle aka hummer which was broken down or sabatoged by the enemy,thus allowing SGT Mark to get to his destination (BFF).:iwo :iwo

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 7th, 2002, 09:20 AM
lmao w00t We need more patriots like Viper! lol

Fragmonkee
October 7th, 2002, 09:41 AM
lol you going to fit a whole platoon in a hummvee?
:tank:

duckman
October 7th, 2002, 09:45 AM
ok so it may have been just SGT Mark (madone) and a raw recruit but the story needed some juicing up lol:iwo

Fragmonkee
October 9th, 2002, 11:17 PM
lol they dont send recruits to war

MadOne
October 9th, 2002, 11:22 PM
Yeah I have to send a BIG THANK YOU out to Viper and his Brother, had i not ran into them at the gas station I would have never gotten that darn hmmv going. When we called the unit they said " we cant be there until after 2pm" hell it was just past noon when it ran outa desiel. Guess that just goes to show that the wheels of the military turn slow..

well except when your in a hmmv trying to get back to a LAN. w00t

we made it from abbyville to Monroe in just under 4 hours when we had to *cough* stop *cough* for desiel...

THANKS VIPER there is a place at my dinner table whenever your ready my friend.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==