PDA

View Full Version : Lan

MadOne
October 6th, 2002, 09:00 PM
For all of you that missed BFF, you need to check out all the pic's and talk to some people that attended. It was a blast. We gave away all of the prizes and I think that everyone that attended had a good time.

I would like to THANK SGU for helping put this together, so if you see a SGU member be sure to thank them too.

Congradulations to

g0ds for winning the 5 vs 5 CS Tourney

Cajun for winning the 2 vs 2 AWP Tourney

Cc_Morbid for winning the Q3 Tourney

they all played well and made lasting impression on all of us.

Thanks again guys for attending.

Look for the NEXT BIG LAN in April, HOPE to see you there.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
October 6th, 2002, 10:27 PM
Yes it was a fun weekend. I would like to say thanks to everyone that helped make this possible. There was alot of hard work put into this by everyone. I would also like to say a special thank you to Toby and Onji for all the hard work that they put in keeping the servers up and running, setting them up for the matches, and for being johnny on the spot all the time. I don't think that they got to play a whole lot during the lan. So guys I must say THANK YOU for all your hard work.

I would also like to say thank you to the [gOds] clan for what they did after there last match. That was a very good thing and I must say that I am proud of all of you for it. Good job guys.

Also thanks to all that attended. I enjoyed meeting all of you guys and hope to see you all at the next one.

Fragmonkee
October 7th, 2002, 12:23 AM
well i wish i could of attended the tourney, but looks like ill have to wait till next one...you can bet that ill save up the leave( that is if im not in iraq) but anyways, i gotta see the knights of colombus hall(once again) through mrbig's webcam. (i remember wad2k at 4am on saturday morning sleeping on 6 folding chairs) i miss those days....

LA_MERC_RiverRat
October 7th, 2002, 08:53 AM
HA HA HA - I remember that Frag - a couple of the other guys were gonna tape your b00n butt to the chairs but I guess they decided not to

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==