PDA

View Full Version : TN v ARK

SoBe
October 5th, 2002, 10:59 PM
For those of you who were ragging me about Tennessee...I hope you watched the Tennessee v Arkansas game tonight. It went into 6 over-times and we pulled it out 41-38. So whoever said that we were overrated, better watch out.

K-BOMB
October 5th, 2002, 11:11 PM
Hmmmm...I think a lot of folks would argue that Tennessee's needing six OT's to beat Arkansas is actually evidence that they are overrated.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 6th, 2002, 01:23 AM
Behave ur self KBOMB:slp

Scott;)

Omega_Prime
October 6th, 2002, 08:06 AM
no im sorry but i have to agree with kbomb they are overated and you will soon see.

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 6th, 2002, 08:53 AM
Sorry Sobe, I'm going to contiue to rag you. Do you realize Arkansas was man handled by Alabama last week???? And Alabama lost a squeaker to Georgia yesterday. Not to mention the same Florida that beat the hell out of TN got beat by Ole Miss yesterday. Sorry, Sobe, I'll give credit where credit is due but TN looked BAD yesterday and really need to step up their game right now.

Did I mention GEAUX Tigers!!!! We handled our powder puff teams properly, but of course they were no Rutgers... :stick

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 6th, 2002, 09:30 AM
I'm glad hockey season starts on Wednesday....Ima bout tired of all this foosball nonsense.

Scott;)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 6th, 2002, 09:30 AM
BTW.........

GO KINGS GO!!!!

Scott

-FA- Th|3f
October 6th, 2002, 11:42 AM
GO FOOTBALL
hockey is overrated

Omega_Prime
October 6th, 2002, 12:19 PM
hockey is a sport please it a joke to sports it makes no sense and if you ever notice all the hightlights from hockey its the fights hmmmm maybe that should say something about it.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 6th, 2002, 12:39 PM
You guys brains are water logged from dem 2 storms.....Ice hockey is THEE best sport to watch live. Football is played once a week??? WTH is that??? NHL teams play up to 4 games in a week. Football is what 16 games a season?? NHL teams play 82 games plus playoff which could add another 28 games if every round went to 7. Don't give me this "it's really physical". Sure it is...so is hockey. I guaren-damn-tee you you go a helluva lot faster on skates then you do on grass. Plus in hockey when you get checked it's usually into the boards and guess what....those things don't give the way you think they do. It's damn near like slamming into a wall. A far as fights in the game, it's become part of the game....who don't like a good boxing match now and then :D. Another thing, why does football (and basketball for that matter) need 237 timeouts in a game?? How much talking can the coach do?? Hockey = 1 timeout. That way the last 2 minutes of the games doesn't take 45 minutes.

There is alot more skill in trying to hit 4 oz piece of rubber 100mph past a 200lb goalie with 50lbs of padding on. All while trying not to get run over by a 220lb defenseman with knives on his feet and a large stick in his hands then there is in playing catch with 22 guys on a large peice of grass.

Omega, hockey does make sense....you just need more brain cells than teeth to follow it. Going with the LA state average that would be more than three.

Scott:p:p:p:p

I know I stirred the hornets nest....bring it b00ns.;)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 6th, 2002, 01:03 PM
I will say this though. At least football players are men...not like pansey baseball players. Football and hockey players play injured. A baseball player gets a hangnail cause his manicurist clipped him too close and he goes on the 21 day D/L....VERY GH3Y!!!

Hockey players will take a puck in the face, go into the locker room, get 6 or 8 stiches and come back out sometimes without mising a shift....VERY NOT GH3Y!!!!
Footbal same thing. Those guy always have tore up knees, elbows, fingers...sprained this or strained that. VERY MANLY!!

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 6th, 2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Big_Brother

Hockey players will take a puck in the face, ...
Scott

Big BRother, you played Hockey I guess?

Corona
October 6th, 2002, 02:06 PM
Im with ya BB my little Bro plays hockey...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 6th, 2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge

Got the scar to prove it...I still do play. I play in Calif Police Olypics every year.

Scott:d:

}{y|3ri|)
October 6th, 2002, 11:36 PM
Rugby.... now there is a game!

Omega_Prime
October 7th, 2002, 05:14 AM
need more brain cells than teeth, k i tell you what if hockey is so damn great then why is it still light years behind every other sport in this country??? also who really gives a sh*t about it i know i dont and i know the majorty of people in the south dont why cause we dont have ice down here. stupid hockey so lame id rather go out and watch golf.

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 7th, 2002, 07:20 AM
LMAO w00t GG Omega!

cd
October 7th, 2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge

roflmao hahahaha

-FA- Th|3f
October 7th, 2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Big_Brother
I will say this though. At least football players are men...not like pansey baseball players. Football and hockey players play injured. A baseball player gets a hangnail cause his manicurist clipped him too close and he goes on the 21 day D/L....VERY GH3Y!!!
Scott
Ok now i am very very mad wheni was a freshman in highschool i broke my leg playing baseball i then gt up an walked the bases before i fell down. This hurt my feelings alot lol
:devil

SoBe
October 7th, 2002, 07:27 PM
when did we start talking about HOCKEY? i'm a football girl, so talk about football. I can't wait til the TN/GA game this weekend. We're going to kick some bulldog butt and when we do i'll post so that y'all can grovel at my feet :bow and beg for forgiveness, on the sheer lack of sense that y'all lack. Because it is great to be a Volunteer fan. And HYBRID...we're from AMERICA...no one plays RUGBY here!

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 7th, 2002, 07:32 PM
lmao @ sobe. owned hybrid...

Hey Sobe, I hope y'all play UGA better than y'all did Rutgers! w00t

Meanwhile watch the SEC Champions LSU smoke da Florida on ESPN Saturday night. You remember them right? The team y'all were playing while the rain was beating you? ;) :stick

SoBe
October 9th, 2002, 10:07 AM
as much as i hate florida...i hope LSU gets stomped so that y'all can get ragged as much as tennessee has.

}{y|3ri|)
October 9th, 2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by SoBe
And HYBRID...we're from AMERICA...no one plays RUGBY here!

no im from America... your from Venus

:laugh:

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==